Arizona Leaf a good deal or should avoid?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cgaydos said:
4) If you do claim the $7500 tax credit it is not subject to AMT itself, but it changes your AMT formula such that almost any other special credit or deduction in the same year - such as the 30% for a home charging station - won't count in that year. 5) Your state taxes will be on the value BEFORE the tax credits.
Is there another thread discussing this? I was counting on that 30% tax credit for my EVSE (purchased the same month as my car). That's rather disappointing, considering most people buying EVs would also buy an EVSE.

lion said:
cgaydos said:
4) If you do claim the $7500 tax credit it is not subject to AMT itself, but it changes your AMT formula such that almost any other special credit or deduction in the same year - such as the 30% for a home charging station - won't count in that year. 5) Your state taxes will be on the value BEFORE the tax credits.
Is there another thread discussing this? I was counting on that 30% tax credit for my EVSE (purchased the same month as my car). That's rather disappointing, considering most people buying EVs would also buy an EVSE.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2713" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back