Atlanta Area Dealership for Leasing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjanecek2

Hello, I'm new here and have been reading what I can to get myself educated. I've been a GM owner for life due to employee pricing so have never had to negotiate any pricing. I'm extremely apprehensive about going to a dealer and having to deal with that. Can anyone recommend a dealer around the area that has a knowledgeable staff and fair pricing without lengthy back and forths? I'm about 10 minutes away from Thornton Rd and about 20 minutes away from Kennesaw.

Thanks!
Randy

Since there are so many Nissan dealers in Atlanta, my advice would be to block out a TON of time, and be willing to walk out on a deal and/or go to multiple dealers. I bought from the first dealer I went to (Nalley in Decatur) and got an OK deal but probably could have done better. Nalley does seem to have good customer service though.

Agreed on email. I've now purchased 3 cars by "negotiating" over email, then minimal phone calls once I've gotten down to a short list. Cars.com has a great feature that allows you to contact multiple dealerships at once, especially in Atlanta where we have so many options that buyers can use as leverage.

You will be surprised how quickly you can determine competitive pricing once quotes come in.

I've had very pleasant experiences buying going through this method. Purchase price is already determined once you show up at the dealer, just some simple paperwork and inspection of the vehicle and you go home.

For what it's worth, I had a good experience leasing through Regal Nissan in Roswell, but also had good communication with Autonation Nissan Marietta.

Good luck!

Back