Delivery date - 01/05/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am back to the 5th as well. I ordered the Eco design package and the cargo organizer so I wonder if that will take additional days to assemble?

On a separate note, I watched the video from yesterday and a head of some environmental agency is the first delivery here in AZ! Hmmm

Oh well, it looks like I am the only Arizona delivery on the list otherwise, so I can't complain right?

hmm anyone else can't get into their dashboards? I've been locked out since Thurs. but my PD called me on Fri. to let me know that I was week of Jan. 5.

malloryk said:
hmm anyone else can't get into their dashboards? I've been locked out since Thurs. but my PD called me on Fri. to let me know that I was week of Jan. 5.
Nope, Dashboard is working fine, still on track from 1/05 (hopefully sooner). AV is shipping my "cash and carry" charging dock this week....so hopefully will be installed and ready when I get my LEAF! :mrgreen:

JPVLeaf said:
mwalsh said:
And again...now the 6th of January.
I think the gentleman/lady entering the dates either has a very strange sense of Humor ... or is Schizophrenic! :roll:
Since they kept going from the 5th to the 7th, they decided to split the difference and we will see the 6th from now on. Still hoping to get it before than.

mwalsh said:
Now week of the 11th. And that changed last night sometime between 8:30pm and 10:00p.
The important thing to note is that the actually arrival date depends on the prevailing winds ;-)

Nobody seems to be tracking any ships on the Forum like we've seen in the past, or unless I'm not able to find it. Any ideas what the Dec. 20 ship is, and where it is located right now?

Randy said:
Nobody seems to be tracking any ships on the Forum like we've seen in the past, or unless I'm not able to find it. Any ideas what the Dec. 20 ship is, and where it is located right now?

You can't see the ships when they aren't in range of the Marine Traffic site.

This is what we've discussed lately. The original discussion was under the "Has Gudy's ship come in?" thread:

To summarize what has happened. Here are the ships that have been in Oppama.

Nessei - Nov 24, Dec 1, Dec 8
Favorite Ace - Nov 25
Nichiryuu Maru - Nov 25
KAIREI - Nov 29
Phoenix - Nov 30
Swan Ace - Dec 1
Splended Ace - Dec 9

Looks like Nessei is just running circles in Japan. Favorite Ace is the odd on favorite to carry the early January deliveries, after it made a stop in Hawaii. United Spirit was assumed to have brought the first 5 cars for delivery in NorCal, SoCal, AZ, WA, OR, and is now headed back to Japan.

Swan Ace is due in San Diego around December 19th.

Back