Delivery date - 01/05/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a call from the dealer and my car is suppose to be there "any day" on their first shipment. They want 2 days with it before I take my baby home, so hopefully this weekend I'll be a new dad!

Ready2plugin said:
Just got a call from the dealer and my car is suppose to be there "any day" on their first shipment.
From the spreadsheet, it appears that you'll be one of the first non SoCal/AZ deliveries...

Brought mine home to L.A. tonight. I'm very happy. It's beautiful! Now I have to spend about 5 hours with the instruction manual. :p

@Ready2
I was at BW Nissan today and they said they should get the cars tomorrow and have it ready for pickup on Friday. They said they were going to be making a "big deal" out of it. :lol: :oops:

raptor6677 said:
@Ready2
I was at BW Nissan today and they said they should get the cars tomorrow and have it ready for pickup on Friday. They said they were going to be making a "big deal" out of it. :lol: :oops:

News to me....thanks for the heads up!!

I happened to be driving up 101 around 3PM today and saw that Boardwalk had 1 red LEAF out front charging at their dock. That was the only Leaf I saw there. Ready2plugin that is probably yours.

MaryC said:
I happened to be driving up 101 around 3PM today and saw that Boardwalk had 1 red LEAF out front charging at their dock. That was the only Leaf I saw there. Ready2plugin that is probably yours.

That should be Raptor6677's car as he posted earlier saying that he was picking it up at 6pm tonight.

I received the within 7 days email on Monday and still no word on when my car is arriving at the dealer...

Well if it was Raptor6677's car, then they better hurry up and clean it up because it still had the plastic on it from shipping. So maybe there is more then the 1 I saw. Let's hope.

Back