LEAF in Kansas City

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, KC team...won't work this weekend for me, next weekend for Kathy, next one I'm at Scout camp.

How about Saturday, 4pm, July 21? If not then full price dinner Sunday the 22nd (around 7pm?)

Check your calendars....starting to feel like a MASH episode :lol: :lol: :lol:

ksnogas2112 said:
Ok, KC team...won't work this weekend for me, next weekend for Kathy, next one I'm at Scout camp.

How about Saturday, 4pm, July 21? If not then full price dinner Sunday the 22nd (around 7pm?)

Check your calendars....starting to feel like a MASH episode :lol: :lol: :lol:
Either will work for me.

Regarding the cargo organizer email I sent to Kathy and Tom:

I've been checking out the cargo organizers on eBay also for a while, but decided to go with the dealership (official part) just to be on the safe side. After I ordered it, I took another look at the hatch area, and the organizer, because it is flush with the area directly behind the back seats, in conjunction with the cargo cover, only leaves only so much room left. That is the main reason I changed my mind. Also, I opened the box, and it does not come with instructions on installing it, just a piece of paper suggesting dealership install or downloading instructions from Nissan's tech website (costs some fee to use). It doesn't seem difficult, but I just didn't want to hassle with it.

Cargo organizer thread: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6145&hilit=cargo+organizer&start=10#p178212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; includes pros & cons plus a link to permanent installation instructions, but not many do that...apparently it's difficult :roll:. I thought I'd also read somewhere else that if you secure it permanently (which I wouldn't), it blocks something important (like a storage area for your flat tire fix?? I haven't really looked back there... :oops: ). Presently, I think there's adequate space (for my groceries) without it, but it might be handy for a "neatnik" (storing a jacket, folding umbrella, safety kit) or for hauling 3 Chihuahuas on top, under the cargo cover :lol:. Would be nice to have a flat plane to haul something larger with the back seats down, too. Hmmm...I'd be curious to see how much space you're actually left with after the organizer is placed into the well (with cargo cover still in place).

If you don't end up posting it on eBay and selling by the time we meet-'n'-greet, would you mind bringing it so Tom (if interested) and I can test it? You may just get a sale then (assuming the price is right ;) ).

<giggles> Awesome today! Followed co-worker to his car in mine, had two different co-workers who didn't know I got the Leaf all come up and go "Hey, that's the Leaf". One said "I've followed that for 3 years, it's the most awesome piece of technology". He's going to get one for his girlfriend in about 9 months when her car dies. Totally awesome half hour in the 100* sun but fun! </giggles>

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ksnogas2112 said:
He's going to get one for his girlfriend in about 9 months when her car dies.
Her car is going to die in 9 months ? :lol: Where can I get a crystal ball like his ? Or will it be "murder" ????

I saw my first LEAF in the wild this morning :!: Eric, was that you? Black LEAF going around the curve after crossing the Bond bridge (SB I-35); saw you at 8:10 a.m.; I was approaching from behind in the left lane near the split to 71 South. Not sure if you saw me over your left shoulder (I was in your blind spot, you were curving right, I was about to split south). Happy to see another LEAF :!: :D

eclecticflower said:
I saw my first LEAF in the wild this morning :!: Eric, was that you? Black LEAF going around the curve after crossing the Bond bridge (SB I-35); saw you at 8:10 a.m.; I was approaching from behind in the left lane near the split to 71 South. Not sure if you saw me over your left shoulder (I was in your blind spot, you were curving right, I was about to split south). Happy to see another LEAF :!: :D
It very well could have been. I was driving to work about that time.

Tom / Kathy -

I apologize for the very late notice, but I'm afraid I will not be able to join you and Kathy today at Pierponts. I would have called, but I do not have either of your phone #'s.

ERIC

Back