LEAF Spotted in Cincinnati

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpa2825

Spotted my 1st LEAF "in the wild" in Cincinnati yesterday. I was Southbound on I-75 and it was Northbound near Tri-County. Too quick for me to honk or wave. Pretty cool!!

I hope that eventually my LEAF will be spotted in Cincinnati! My family lives there, and one day (well, it will take more than one day), perhaps in 2013, I'd like to figure out how to make the drive from Philly to Cincinnati and back.

I'm planning on running in the Half Marathon in Detroit next October; maybe I'll be able to drive the LEAF there. It's PA and OH turnpike most of the way to Detroit. They are planning to install DC quick-charge at all PA Turnpike service plazas in 2013, maybe there will also be a way to charge at the OH turnpike plazas by then...

I hope that eventually my LEAF will be spotted in Cincinnati! My family lives there, and one day (well, it will take more than one day), perhaps in 2013, I'd like to figure out how to make the drive from Philly to Cincinnati and back.???

Back