LEAFs in St. Louis, Missouri?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladewig said:
mhigleyI’m very disappointed that I didn’t get the car but I did get to go for another test drive. I love the car so much that it was worth the drive said:
Sorry to hear that. :(

Today was my day Scott! They gave me the deal I wanted and I'm picking my Galcier Pearl SV up at 5pm!

Mark Higley

mhigley said:
Ladewig said:
mhigleyI’m very disappointed that I didn’t get the car but I did get to go for another test drive. I love the car so much that it was worth the drive said:
Sorry to hear that. :(

Today was my day Scott! They gave me the deal I wanted and I'm picking my Galcier Pearl SV up at 5pm!

Mark Higley

WTG Mark!! what was your terms?

Another new Leaf owner in St. Charles, MO. Cayenne red SL w/winter pkg & qc port. Was sitting on a Peoria dealer's lot, new 2011 & now is home in St. Chuck. Love paying very little attention to gas prices! Any other St. Louis area owners active on the forums? Glad to be in the club :D .

weekss said:
Another new Leaf owner in St. Charles, MO. Cayenne red SL w/winter pkg & qc port. Was sitting on a Peoria dealer's lot, new 2011 & now is home in St. Chuck. Love paying very little attention to gas prices! Any other St. Louis area owners active on the forums? Glad to be in the club :D .

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.

Hi Scott,
I graduated from Wash U. It would be nice to have a charging station at work but am liking my leaf more & more.
Best regards,
Steve W.

Hi folks!

I brought home a 2012 Silver SL recently from Bommarito (Todd). You might see me commuting from U City to 270 & Manchester weekdays.

Regards,
Mike Brown

Welcome, Mike. If your experience is similar to mine, you're going to enjoy your Leaf. Funny, Todd E. contacted me early this week about a Leaf. If Leaf SL's drop below 20k (including $7500. Tax credit), I wouldn't be opposed to being a two Leaf family. For our needs & driving styles, it's a good fit. Enjoy!

Purchased mine from Dustin at Bommarito but I have to wait for it to be assembled first. Another salesman sold the car I was going to look at 3 hours before I could get there so I had to order one. Wish we had more chargers in South County, I plan on petitioning work to have one installed so if that gets accepted, there will be one more public place to charge.

2013 Silver SV here in the Lou. Came from Fusz (they always take care of me, so they continue to get my business). @wsbsteven I'm in SoCo too.

Edit: As an aside.. If you're ever around the Maryland Heights area... French Gerleman (right off of Page) has a charger outside (they don't advertise) that is free to use... Clippercreek... it fed my '13 6KW w/o issue.

sorphin said:
Edit: As an aside.. If you're ever around the Maryland Heights area... French Gerleman (right off of Page) has a charger outside (they don't advertise) that is free to use... Clippercreek... it fed my '13 6KW w/o issue.

Good to know. I just picked up my leaf last night and I already have 100 miles on it.

I am strongly considering buying a Leaf and would want to run a 240V outlet to the outside of my home. Does anyone have a good recommendation for electrician? I live in the City of St. Louis. Trying to figure out what the "total cost" of owning a Leaf.

Back