Leviton EVSE Group Buy - Are you interested ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add my name to the list of those who want to buy a 16A Leviton EVSE. Hopefully before the end of 2010, so I can claim it on this year's taxes.

Tim

I spoke to Leviton today...

1) I have an updated brochure. How do I upload it to mynissanleaf.com? Can an admin help me?

2) Product names are assigned.
evr-green 120 (L1)
evr-green 160 (L2)
evr-green 320 (L2)

3) Pricing will be avail in the next 2-3 weeks, and they are targeting a December release for the 16Amp charger (evr-green 160).

4) When product is launched, Leviton will be offering FREE site assessments to let you know if your existing circuit breaker and/or dryer outlet will work with their L2 product. Basically, it's just a checking visit. This is NOT an assessment like the AV one, and that is why it's free.

5) More information may trickle out to here
http://communities.leviton.com/community/knowledgebaseforums/evr-green

Stay tuned for group buy related queries....

mxp said:
I spoke to Leviton today...

1) I have an updated brochure. How do I upload it to mynissanleaf.com? Can an admin help me?

Check your PM.

Here is the link to the 1.5MB pdf file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vxpzfhwc11f6gyv

I would be interested in the 160 and the 320 depending on price. In 3 years I don't want to replace the charger when my lease is up.

Put me on the list for a 160 (perhaps the 320 depending on price). I think it would be better to wire it in with larger guage wire initially. I'm getting a 3 yr lease for the leaf, so it might be smarter to get the cheaper 160 unit now, and see what happens in three years. The EVSE units should in theory get way cheaper in three years, and if I need to upgrade then I could still sell the 160-- Or if they have a trade-up program available, we could do that as well :)

Hope the group buy price is really good :) Need this by end of Dec to get the tax credit for 2010.

I emailed Leviton yesterday in reference to the Evr-Green chargers.

Response: "Unfortunately, we do not have pricing just yet. We are targeting a Q1 2011 release (sometime in January) for our Evr-Green 160 Home Charger. I will be sure to reach out to you again in the coming days or weeks if any news becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Evr-Green and please feel free to respond to this email with any additonal comments or questions. Thanks, The Evr-Green Team." send by [email protected]

This is quite disappointing :(

I'm still interested in the 160 charge station...see I'm able not to call it a charger :D ! Hopefully they will have the details ready prior to my Dec/Jan delivery. :?

Back