Nissan LEAF UK Test Drives

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me cynical - but now that Leaf will be built in Sunderland, I expect decent reviews from UK press.

mwalsh said:
evnow said:
I know you guys aren't getting enough test drive reports ...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3165217/Nissan-Leaf-is-like-driving-iPod.html

THE STIG!

I really enjoyed that video...good to see the LEAF driven in (what looked to be) a spirited manner!

Oh Yeah! That's the first track drive by an auto enthusiast (not just an EV enthusiast) that I've seen, and it was great to see. He was really running the car around that track and it held up really well. It made me so glad I decided to get in early on this car. If I hadn't, I'd be kicking myself right now.

That was a great video. To me it looks like he had no bad things to say. Even driving at 100 mph you get 60 mile range? Cool. I like how smooth he and quite he said it was over bumps.

Gonewild said:
Even driving at 100 mph you get 60 mile range? Cool.
No way. I don't think so. Physics will prove you wrong. Don't count on it. Only with a 20mph tailwind. Not without a flying prayer rug. Yeah, right!

Anyway ... take that with a large block of salt. :lol:

Back