Post Your Order Details Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
State : CA
Metro area/city : Peninsula/SF

Color/trim: Black S w/ QC package
Options: None
Accessories: floor mats

Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): not sure
Additional fees:
Purchase or lease?: Lease: 4200 down, 152/month (inclusive of taxes), 2500 CA cash back, traded in 2002 Mazda 626 for 2800 (making it 1400 down), 36 months , 15K/year plus free LV2 charger

Dealer: Boardwalk Nissan Redwood City

Delivery date: March 31, 2015

Plans for home charging: L2 charger free with purchase/lease

Decent deal?

Slightly wrong folder but our local Nissan dealer just e-mailed an "Earth Day" special below:
In celebration of Earth Day, O'Neil Nissan is offering the 2015 Nissan Leaf S equipped with Floor Mats and Quick Charger at TREMENDOUS savings!

NO MONEY DOWN LEASE

Just $293.93 per month, $0 Due at Signing including all taxes and fees, 12,000 miles per year, 36 month lease. INCLUDES GAP INSURANCE at no extra charge!

....or , lease for just $249.99 per month, with just $1499 due at signing including all taxes and fees, 12,000 miles per year, 36 month lease. INCLUDES GAP INSURANCE at no extra charge!

....or take advantage of these special offers on the purchase of your new Leaf with...
$3,500 NMAC Cash Back < AND >
ZERO PERCENT FINANCING FOR 72 MONTHS!

We invite you to stop in and test drive the Nissan Leaf!

Bought a late-2013 Nissan Leaf S w/QC,6.6kW,camera w/ only 8,000 miles, Nissan Pre-Owned Certified, for $13,300 (before tax and fees), in SF Bay Area. The car was in like-new condition.

dgpcolorado said:
jon said:
Bought a late-2013 Nissan Leaf S w/QC,6.6kW,camera w/ only 8,000 miles, Nissan Certified, for $13,300 (before tax and fees), in SF Bay Area.
That was a good deal!

Here is the same car (with QC) with slightly higher mileage by a dealer at asking price of $12,000 (so one could probably buy it for a bit less than $12,000):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ctd/5002657074.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe prices are going down because more 2013's are hitting the market as they roll off lease.

jon said:
Here is the same car (with QC) with slightly higher mileage by a dealer at asking price of $12,000 (so one could probably buy it for a bit less than $12,000):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ctd/5002657074.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe prices are going down because more 2013's are hitting the market as they roll off lease.
Also a good deal. Nice to see the listing with pictures that show such detail about the model and accessories, even the build date and capacity bars.

Another 2013 Leaf S from a dealer, w/QC and other options, 12 bars, even cheaper at $11,000 (but has 28,000 miles):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/5006704829.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

State : WA
Metro area/city : Seattle / Everett

Delivery date: 4/14/2015

Model Year: 2015
Color/trim: Morning Sky Blue / S
Options: Quick Charger Port
Accessories: Organizer Bin

Purchased

Dealer: Magic Nissan of Everett

Plans for home charging: 110 / 120 volt outlet.

State : Colorado
Metro area/city : Denver

Color/trim: New 2015 Silver SL w/QC Package
Accessories: All-Weather Floor Mats & Rear Cargo Cover

Total MSRP+destination charge: $37,080 ($36,160 MSRP + $125:mats + $300:rear cargo cover + $495:Destination)
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): $29,499
Additional fees: $2,344.93 Tax, Doc, License, Registration, Title. AND...$1 for 24 Month Vehicle Care Package (Free windshield wiper fluid maybe??)
Purchase or lease?: Purchase with $0 down and 72 month financing from Nissan at 0%

Dealer: AutoNation Nissan Arapahoe

Delivery date: April 24, 2015

Plans for home charging: JuiceBox Pro 40-Amp L2 charger

Decent deal? I think so!

PrimeRisk said:
State : Colorado
Metro area/city : Denver

Color/trim: New 2015 Silver SL w/QC Package
Accessories: All-Weather Floor Mats & Rear Cargo Cover

Total MSRP+destination charge: $37,080 ($36,160 MSRP + $125:mats + $300:rear cargo cover + $495:Destination)
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): $29,499
Additional fees: $2,344.93 Tax, Doc, License, Registration, Title. AND...$1 for 24 Month Vehicle Care Package (Free windshield wiper fluid maybe??)
Purchase or lease?: Purchase with $0 down and 72 month financing from Nissan at 0%

Dealer: AutoNation Nissan Arapahoe

Delivery date: April 24, 2015

Plans for home charging: JuiceBox Pro 40-Amp L2 charger

Decent deal? I think so!
I think so too! :)

I'm thinking this was a good deal? I just got it 2 days ago: 2013 SL (QC + Nav + Leather + Premium 17" Wheels + Non-camera). 13,500 miles. Excellent condition inside and out. Out the door price with all fees and taxes included: $15,000. Planning on installing the rear camera aftermarket (+500). My only concern now is I hear the insurance rates are high!

jdcbomb said:
My only concern now is I hear the insurance rates are high!

SOME insurers treat the Leaf like the Spawn of Satan, and price their coverage accordingly. Others are more fair. Your best advice is to shop around, and shop frequently, at least before every renewal. Just because Brand A gives me a great rate doesn't mean they will do the same for you.

You'd think that there'd be enough data on Leaf drivers and their "accident incidents" by now for insurers to give fair, accurate and/or "consistent" rates. Who (else) hear thinks that, for whatever reason(s), early EV adopters might be better-than-average drivers?

There are whole threads on insurers, btw, and from the info there I was actually led to abandon my previous insurer of 10+ years, to go to a new one that was more than $300/year cheaper.

mbender said:
...Who (else) hear thinks that, for whatever reason(s), early EV adopters might be better-than-average drivers?...
My insurance company (Electric Insurance), for one. They gave me an EV discount. And the cost was quite reasonable; I shopped around but the other big names couldn't beat it.

jdcbomb said:
I'm thinking this was a good deal? I just got it 2 days ago: 2013 SL (QC + Nav + Leather + Premium 17" Wheels + Non-camera). 13,500 miles. Excellent condition inside and out. Out the door price with all fees and taxes included: $15,000. Planning on installing the rear camera aftermarket (+500). My only concern now is I hear the insurance rates are high!

I too bought an used 2013 LEAF recently (described couple weeks ago on this thread). I think you got a very good deal. However it's the first time I have heard of a SL w/out rear camera. How is that possible? It has navigation ... the screen is already there to accept the video from a cheap camera. Doesn't the camera always come with the SL? Looks like you did get a SL because you have leather and premium wheels, unless someone swapped them in. See if you can locate the original window sticker or check the VIN number with Nissan.

I don't know all the details, but a friend of mine bought a new 2013 SL without a backup camera. I was with her at the dealer's, and at the time, she felt that the camera was a frill she could do without. She bought the car fairly early in the model year when (apparently) Nissan was still juggling the options mix a bit.

Thanks for the feedback folks. This dealer I bought from in NC is basically buying all off lease great condition 2013 models. In one month alone they sold about 25 of these.

Apparently a ton of SLs only got everything else except the backup camera as it was not until 2014 the backup camera was standard. If you wanted a backup camera in the 2013 SL you had to fork over an extra 3 grand to get the "premium" tech package which included the all around camera + BOSE.

I've driven 800 miles on this thing (quite amazing in the quietness, power, and efficiency) and am happy to pay aftermarket to install a backup camera. Indeed there is an existing wire connection that would allow pretty quick install but still requires a new hatch handle and few other parts.

State : NJ
Metro area/city : Hillside

Color/trim: gun metallic, SV
Options: no QC
Accessories: trunk cover, floor mats, splash guards

Total MSRP+destination charge: 33,000
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): 30,520
Total discount (or markup): 2500
Additional fees: 595 Nissan bank fee, 399 doc fee
Purchase or lease?: lease $0 down 36 month $260 per month

Dealer: route 22 Nissan inc

Delivery date: 6/13/15 we bought a car that was in the lot, even though we wanted a black one we didn't want to wait. The sales person was a two time leaf owner and very knowledgable about the car, really nice, gave us the best prices of all the dealership. I spent about a week emailing dealerships, this one was the most responsive and the least nagging.

Plans for home charging: trickle

State: CA
Metro Area: S.F. Bay Area

Just purchased a 2013 Pearl White SV (lease return).
QC, LED package, fog lamps, mud flaps, carpeted mats.
Only 10k miles with a perfect interior.
Paid $11,900 (not including tax & reg.) :cool:

AAA Insurance quoted me ~$780 a year for full coverage.

Back