Promise Keepers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVDRIVER

Here is a new thread for those that would like to vent, discuss or debate any thing they believe Nissan "Promised" them and why they are entitled to those things or if those things were delivered to their satisfaction. It seems there care many that feel that Nissan broke their promise.

Nissan promised me what was written in my sales and purchase contract and what was in the warranty. So far all that I read was quite straight forward with no surprises. I was never promised any range on my car or anything else that I think they broke as a promise. Not even my delivery date which many claim Nissan promised because I never had a contract with a specific delivery date. My car was very delayed and Nissan never broke their promise just their projected delivery date. I wonder if anyone has a written promise from Nissan or an oral guarantee that was broken. What did Nissan promise you?

Nothing to do with promises but an old article from 2008 regarding the cycle life on an iMiev.. the battery chemistry is similar to what Leaf uses..

http://www.greencarcongress.com/2008/05/the-battery-pac.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Mitsubishi tested the cycle life of the pack under standard (50 A) and quick charge (120 A) conditions using the JC08 driving pattern and found that the pack retained 84% of capacity with quick charging and 83% with standard charging after 1,000 cycles."

Early on, my delivery was "Week of Feb 6", where it remained to the week before delivery, my LEAF was delivered Feb 7.

thankyouOB said:
bad title.
you should google this and then fix it.

Or just delete the whole thread - a pretty silly premise for a thread to begin with - "If you want to bitch about anything Nissan promised, post here - but of course Nissan never promised anything to anyone so there is really no point in anyone posting anything in the thread"

LakeLeaf said:
thankyouOB said:
bad title.

Or just delete the whole thread - a pretty silly premise for a thread to begin with - "If you want to bitch about anything Nissan promised, post here - but of course Nissan never promised anything to anyone so there is really no point in anyone posting anything in the thread"

I see quote marks, whose quote is that? It's not a bitch thread but you just bitched :lol: I'm sure I can find dozens of threads that are sillier here. This is a topic move form another thread. I go t everything I was promised form the car so far.

PROMISE KEEPERS
About Us

From its founding in 1990 to 2009, Promise Keepers’ mission has been to ignite and unite men to become warriors who will change their world through living out the Seven Promises. From 2009 – 2011 PK broadened its mission to include a place for women, and young adults at its events. For 2012 and onward, Promise Keepers will re-focus its conferences for men.

We have found that men tend to be more open to God’s presence when they are with other men. There is something unique about the all male environment that sets men free to drop the normal posturing and humble ourselves in Jesus Christ, committing to new beginnings.

Promise Keepers had directly reached more than 6 million men through men’s conferences – including an assembly of 1.4 million men on the United States national mall in Washington D.C., on October 4, 1997 – and the number continues to grow each year. Through over 200 stadium, arena and church events Promise Keepers encourages men to be transformed and live godly lives.

Why not start another bitch thread, about other people's bitch threads, about other people's bitch threads,
about other people's bitch threads, about other people's bitch threads, about other people's bitch threads,
about other people's bitch threads, about other people's bitch threads, about other people's bitch threads,
about other people's bitch threads, about other people's bitch threads, about other people's bitch threads,...

thankyouOB said:
PROMISE KEEPERS
About Us

From its founding in 1990 to 2009, Promise Keepers’ mission has been to ignite and unite men to become warriors who will change their world through living out the Seven Promises. From 2009 – 2011 PK broadened its mission to include a place for women, and young adults at its events. For 2012 and onward, Promise Keepers will re-focus its conferences for men.

We have found that men tend to be more open to God’s presence when they are with other men. There is something unique about the all male environment that sets men free to drop the normal posturing and humble ourselves in Jesus Christ, committing to new beginnings.

Promise Keepers had directly reached more than 6 million men through men’s conferences – including an assembly of 1.4 million men on the United States national mall in Washington D.C., on October 4, 1997 – and the number continues to grow each year. Through over 200 stadium, arena and church events Promise Keepers encourages men to be transformed and live godly lives.

Oh my .. I don't they allow us to talk about religion here ...

LakeLeaf said:
thankyouOB said:
bad title.

Sooo . . . . that's a bitch in itself ... presuming that the thread is about bitching. I'd like to bitch about that ... right after I promise to attempt to keep my promise to be a man of higher integrity, honesty, character and everything else that I fail at so miserably at, on a daily basis. But like Nissan, I'm still trying to do better ... and doing better.
;)
Nissan promised to build an EV. I'm glad they followed through on their attempt, and for a 1st article, imo, although there are issues that could have been better (if they'd taken more time, which would have ticked even MORE folks off) it's not too shabby.

Back