Test Drove a LEAF today

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+2 on ECO mode. It increases your range and I typically give myself enough time that I don't have to drive like a bat out of hell and kill the guessometer.

Going on almost 2 months since purchased Chili and you should see my smile everytime I get in it, pass gas stations and recently a lot of finger pointing regarding the car as I drive by. Yesterday at a stop light, the person to my right was trying to get the passenger's attention in their car and pointing at mine. Went the other day past my mail box and 3 people pointed and looked at Chili as I approached and then after I passed them. By the way, my 85 year old dad liked the car so much that he traded his paid off Lexus RX330 for a Silver Leaf. When we left the dealer, one of the salesman congratulated both of us for being the first Nissan Leaf family. :eek:

Nice Nissan,

Ian B

Wow, estimated delivery week of April 25th! That was way quicker than I expected!

::excited::

[edit]

Excitement gone. NMAC refused to extend me credit despite having a tier 0 credit rating. Oh well, back to burning gas. :(

Back