Vanity License Plates ideas???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. CHARGE in CT :D Will post pic tomorrow.

I don't recall charge being mentioned as an option in the topic yet.

I just ordered this plate for my Ocean Blue SL..

429163_2854038874400_1362390116_32893990_1236242722_n.jpg

Mine says Hormuz

Since they are intent on bombing Iran now in order to keep the military industrial complex up and running I thought this was appropriate. That way when Iran sinks 2 tankers in the Straits of Hormuz, and closes down 35% of the world's seaborne oil shipments, and 20% of oil traded worldwide, and gas prices go to $6.00 a gallon, everyone will understand what Hormuz means..

That's why I bought my leaf...how bout you?

:eek:

TickTock said:
Shouldn't that read 100 mpg? (or infinite if you have solar)?

I like it. Most people want to know the mpg; might as well start up-front by saying this car doesn't have any such thing. Puts them in the right frame of mind to learn more about this different car. Good conversation starter, at any rate.

69800 said:
Mine says Hormuz

Since they are intent on bombing Iran now in order to keep the military industrial complex up and running I thought this was appropriate. . . . . . . snip
And I thought I was the only one who watched President Eisenhower's, "Why we Fight".

;)

We've had our LEAF for two weeks. Love driving by gas stations and not having to turn in.

After considering this for our vanity plate:

XGASJKY

I ended up choosing this one:

PLUG-ZN

Back