Vote for me!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JCBNJB said:
Just voted - happy to help!!!

Thanks!

I now have quite the quandary - TigerDirect.com is going to have a HP Touchpad bundle available today, starting in about 3 hours - $249.99 for a 32GB TouchPad, a Belkin dock and case; Creative Labs speakers, and a HP 16GB flash drive. But of course, I now kinda have to wait until I see whether I win the iPad2 in this contest or not.

How cruel would it be if I both lost the contest and missed out on the next batch of TouchPads!

If I was completely sure of a spot in that Long Beach consumer research study in two weeks, I'd buy the TouchPad anyway. But since we don't know about that one yet, I'm not really in a position to spend an extra $250 this month.

Nothing is sure, therefore we have to make sure that Mike is the winner of Phase 2. We need your votes to help Mike to win Ipad2. One vote per day so if you did not vote for him, please go and vote or if you voted before go and vote again (1 vote per day till next Monday). How nice is to have mwalsh with us here, how little it takes to vote for him. Please vote

Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/innovationforendurance?sk=app_281004375258712

EdmondLeaf said:
Nothing is sure, therefore we have to make sure that Mike is the winner of Phase 2. We need your votes to help Mike to win Ipad2. One vote per day so if you did not vote for him, please go and vote or if you voted before go and vote again (1 vote per day till next Monday). How nice is to have mwalsh with us here, how little it takes to vote for him. Please vote!

Glad you're on my side and not the other guy's! :D

I am on your side but "other guy" is closing in. Looks like I am not very efficient "on your side" but I am trying hard, so again:
HELP
We need your votes to help Mike to win Ipad2. One vote per day so if you did not vote for him, please go and vote or if you voted before go and vote again (1 vote per day till next Monday). How nice is to have mwalsh with us here, how little it takes to vote for him. Please vote

Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/innovationforendurance?sk=app_281004375258712

EdmondLeaf said:
I am on your side but "other guy" is closing in. Looks like I am not very efficient "on your side" but I am trying hard

I don't think it's that bad. Or at least I'm not as worried about it as when it the guy and his friends were voting willy-nilly. He looks like he's adding at about 30+ votes per day as of now. I'm adding at about 35+ a day, and I'm 100+ votes ahead of him.

It should be fairly quiet over the weekend - people have better stuff to do than hang around on FB. But then it has the potential to get ugly again on Monday, the last day of voting. So if those who are going to be around the next couple of days could stay motivated and vote, that would be awesome! And then if we could muster the troops big time for one last push on Monday? Just to nail it without any question of it being nailed! :D

TickTock said:
You got my vote! (Even though I wouldn't wish an iPad on anyone :)

LOL! I'm not entirely sure why I want one so badly, to be honest. My 8 year old Dell laptop is still perfectly adequate for just about everything I do! Although there is this one app my cable provider has which will allow me to watch the cable channels I'm paying for on it, no matter where I am. That should be good for when I'm away from home with either no TV or not much choice beyond foreign language channels.

We've increased the lead to 140 votes this morning already, so let's keep the pressure on! And thanks again for the support. :)

Currently sitting with a 170 vote lead, and I think we can safely save our strength for the big push tomorrow. So if you're in Facebook today, then by all means vote (it would be awesome to have a 200 vote lead on the final morning), but don't sweat it if you can't. Thanks again for all the support!

Just to let everyone know that we did it - 200 vote lead going into the final day tomorrow! The other poor chap only got 10 votes this whole weekend, and I kinda think he might have thrown in the towel.

But let's not get complacent, eh? Please anticipate one last request tomorrow morning!

EdmondLeaf said:
My mistake, go and vote we need your help till is over. Mike can you thank us again when is really over?

Definitely!

Just under 4 hours to go. Vote one last time, if you haven't already today and have a mind to. But currently leading 551-284, and the other guy hasn't added any votes since lunchtime, so I'm feeling pretty confident. :D

Unless the guy with only 7 votes has 545 friends waiting to vote until the last minute! :lol:

Back