Who Has The MOST Total LEAF Miles So Far??? Daily Average???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveinOlyWA said:
edatoakrun said:
A few carwings questions.

It didn't record about 70 miles I drove on the 16th, the day I picked up the car. Is this a first day glitch, or does it happen frequently?

It also says I made 15 "trips" on the 17th. I guess it is reporting the start-ups I did during charging, to check charge status, as "trips". Correct?

1) there is a delay, wait a few days. u also must "accept" carwings EACH time you power cycle your device

2) yes, it logs each power cycle as a trip. also keep in mind, your dealer probably was responsible for several during final checkout

See my edit for clarity. Carwings is reporting the miles I drove on the 17th, but not all those on the 16th. Are you saying those miles will show up eventually?

edatoakrun said:
See my edit for clarity. Carwings is reporting the miles I drove on the 17th, but not all those on the 16th. Are you saying those miles will show up eventually?

oic. ya sure...or not. if you have been here long enough, you already know that there is nothing about carwings that is guaranteed

hobbyguy wrote:
8560 miles, 133 days of ownership = 64.36 miles per day!

No, have not seen improvement in range, but I have also stopped driving at 65 and have now joined the carpool lane at 75 to 80 (small stretch of my commute between the 5/14 merge and the 118), and now that I know the car better, I have been driving 70 to 75 on my daily commute of 64 miles since I can trickle charge at work every day.

Will have 1723 miles at the end of today (21 days of ownership).
=82.04 miles/day. :)
But going on vacation tonight, so the car will be sitting for 9 days.

hobbyguy said:
hobbyguy wrote:
8560 miles, 133 days of ownership = 64.36 miles per day!

No, have not seen improvement in range, but I have also stopped driving at 65 and have now joined the carpool lane at 75 to 80 (small stretch of my commute between the 5/14 merge and the 118), and now that I know the car better, I have been driving 70 to 75 on my daily commute of 64 miles since I can trickle charge at work every day.

If you have a chance, could you tell us what your MPK overage is that is shown by the computer? Is the car tolerating higher speeds better now... that would suggest the "range" has improved due to breaking in, perhaps.

thanks!
g

Back