Who Has The MOST Total LEAF Miles So Far??? Daily Average???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRONZ

So OWNERS, who has racked up the most LEAF miles so far??? And what is your daily average??? Don't be shy (and please don't gripe OT about "zero, pending, forgotten, I'm sueing... etc"). I know there are some folks with alot more miles than me, but here's my numbers.

Total miles = 3985
100 days of ownersip = 39.85 miles/day

Interestingly, we averaged only 27 miles/day in our Civic Hybrid. I know we enjoy the higher performance of the LEAF much more and it is already showing up in our daily average. In effect our EV is completing 12 more miles each day than our gas car.

So post up your numbers and let's see who's champ.

You've got me beat on mileage, but my average is higher. I've had the car for 87 days:

Total miles = 3,600
Avg/day = 41.37

It might be fun to also see what everyone's average speed / hours is/are, too. That way we can compare to other slow pokes / speed racers. We're just over 100 hours ... averaging a paltry 18.5mph wow . . . so am I a granny, or what?
:lol: I do like me some surface streets. That's a good deal of time waiting for the next red light to cycle I guess.

We just flipped over the two thousad mile mark ... 2010 miles to be exact - on ownership day 44. I can't wait to see who'll be the first to crack 100,000 mile. Woo hoo!

haha so far you all have me beat! Minus the 14 miles already on my car at purchase, I've driven Ruby 2601 miles in 125 days. About 20.8 miles a day.

I have driven my red beauty 6 days now and have 320 miles so far. Drive roughly 53 miles/day using the Level 1 EVSE, I really need to get the Mod to use my car more. I only made 1 trip to the dreaded gas station, used to be 2 trips/wk.! I love my car and the waiting/hand wringing was worth it. This car is a head turner, when I'm stopped at traffic signals or cruising the neighborhood, folks whip their heads around and do a double take. While dropping my 4 yr. old off at school, one guy ran up to me asking to look at my car. Here's to many more miles on my car...

VIN 1265 :D

I think I've got everyone beat. Had my car for 14 days now and have 1091 miles for an average daily drive of 77.9 miles per day. My actual daily commute is 126 miles roundtrip Monday through Friday. (Charge at work and at home at night). :)

Bassman said:
I think I've got everyone beat. Had my car for 14 days now and have 1091 miles for an average daily drive of 77.9 miles per day. My actual daily commute is 126 miles roundtrip Monday through Friday. (Charge at work and at home at night). :)
Wow, that's an impressive commute!

Hmm... I might be in second or third... I've had my car for 44 days and I've driven 2822 gas free miles. This means I'm averaging 64.1 miles per day.

As I say in my email signature:

4,935 miles, Zero Emissions

111 days of the car in my possession. (Not counting the torturous time it was on a cross country truck).

Leaves me at 44 miles per day.

Its very satisfying hearing about all the thousands of miles being driven.... And LEAFer, looks like your now in the lead for total miles.

Nice daily Bassman! What is your average speed guestimate?

I'm probably averaging 50 to 55 mph. I'm now driving 65 mph in the 8 mile section of 65mph speed limit zone whereas before I was keeping it at 55. I'm still getting into work with about 17 % battery capacity and getting home with about 8%. :)

Back