2012 Leaf Limo for sale on Fleabay!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
palmermd said:
Love how they claim it'll do 100 miles on a charge.
I wouldn't venture a guess on how much of a range it would have if used fully loaded, however if anyone owns a limo business this would be a cute/fun addition to a fleet

I can't tell from the description - does it have another bench seat, so it seats 8?

If so, this would be an awesome mini-van replacement. Though it does look ridiculous.

One other thought: they should have taken the extra length to add a larger battery pack!

You have to admit, If you had a big family, this would let you be a Leafer.
Our other car is a Suburban, and if we had available and reliable Level 3 Charging around here, I'd consider this thing.
Why not?
Maybe add a second battery pack as more Leaf's get damaged?
(I mean, it already gets 100 miles on a charge, and my '12 wont do that, so you have that going for you :roll: )

p.s.
And, I mean this with all good intentions;

Proudly getting zero miles per gallon.

shouldn't that should be "getting infinity mile per gallon" (That whole divide by zero thing) :D

KillaWhat said:
p.s.
And, I mean this with all good intentions;

Proudly getting zero miles per gallon.

shouldn't that should be "getting infinity mile per gallon" (That whole divide by zero thing) :D

Um, don't want to take this thread off topic, it's just what I like to tell the curious, because its impossible for me to travel any miles at all on gas, so I get zero mpg. Now, if I had a Volt, put gas in it, but used an extremely small amount, And racked up a lot of miles, maybe I could say I approached infinite mpg. Explaining m/kWh is a little more work. And, also with good intention, there are situations when dividing by zero can be useful, cosmology I think, but the results are imaginary numbers, and I don't think trying to explain imaginary numbers is something I have the ability to do.

I can't find any good interior shots but so far I haven't seen any air vents in the rear compartment?? Maybe they just crank the front full blast. I think this is being used as a neighborhood hotel shuttle so I bet it still gets decent range.
I almost think this would be an easier conversion than a standard car. There is really nothing drivetrain related that would need to be lengthened ('13s would be even easier w/out the charger in the back).

Back