2012 Nissan LEAF in Rhode Island

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKY888

Hi Guys,

My name is Antonio, from Cumberland RI.

this afternoon, I'll be picking up my new 2012 Nissan Leaf SL

I leased it for 39 months, 12k/yr

$1000 down (includes first month payment, registration, etc.)
$237/month (tax included)

hopefully, I made a good lease deal.

I can't wait to get it! :)

thanks!

SKY888 said:
Hi Guys,

My name is Antonio, from Cumberland RI.

this afternoon, I'll be picking up my new 2012 Nissan Leaf SL

I leased it for 39 months, 12k/yr

$1000 down (includes first month payment, registration, etc.)
$237/month (tax included)

hopefully, I made a good lease deal.

I can't wait to get it! :)

thanks!

Looks like a pretty decent deal. Welcome to Team EV.

Awesome Deal! Welcome to the Club! im a fellow leasee as well. Love the car and the expierence, pick up a L2 EVSE (charger as some call it) as soon as you can to enjoy the car at the fullest extent.

or visit evseupgrade.com for an upgrade on your stock/OEM L1 Panasonic supplied EVSE.

Either way... ENJOY

I got something pretty close to that a couple weeks ago, and I was happy when I signed the papers. I'm even happier now that I've been driving the car or a while. Welcome!

Thanks guys!

but I wished I waited a couple more weeks..........so I can get the 2013 SL model tho, which has a 6.6 kw on-board charger :(

Hi Antonio,
just got a leaf 2012 SL myself here in Providence (leased). The 6.6 KW charging system would be great but at the end it depends on how you recharge your car. I will charge it at night. I feel that I will be fine also with the 3.3 KW system or even the 120 V for my case. The only reason I would have wait for (the more expensive) leaf 2013 is a significant increase in range. I do not expect this. At most ~10% and not much on highway anyway.
They have reduced the weight and improve brakes that will mostly improve the urban driving. The aerodynamic enanchements are minor so highway mileage is about the same I feel.

Back