7 day e-mail

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeman

If you received your 7 day e-mail and then you get pushed out another month, will you get another updated 7 day e-mail or just your car?

I don't think that I ever got one either. Then again there were a lot of emails so maybe I did. Just think of your confusion as being part of the Nissan Leaf's "Zero" experience. http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3650

I was told by CS my leaf left the port yesterday or this am, headed to Nashville Tennessee, delivery date May 4th, No 7 day email sent

I got my "7-day" email nine days ago. All this past week, my dashboard said "week of 4/29" up until yesterday (the 29th) when in the morning it changed to 4/27, and then just before midnight it changed to 5/6. Go figure.

What possible reason could there be for moving my date two days in the past, only to bump it out a week later in the same day? It must be the Nissan random date generator.

I wish we could just gather people in groups, per dealer, and arrange to hire our own transporter to Long Beach to pick up the cars and bring them to the dealer -- if, as many of us have been told, the cars are just sitting there waiting for transport.

Yes, Nissan has screwed up the delivery order for so many of these orders... but if a car is ready to go, is there any point in not sending it on its way as quickly as possible so they can sell it and collect the money for it?

TRONZ said:
Never got one in the first place. I vote "anything goes".
We never got one either. Our DB was saying "Week of April 14" when the car arrived at the dealer on Mar. 31. My wife picked it up on April Fools Day since I had left town thinking it would not be in for at least 1-2 weeks. The funny thing about the DB "random date generator" is that sometime after we had taken delivery of the car, the date changed to "Week of April 4" (of course, I had quit looking at it obsessively at that point and don't know when the last update actually occurred).

TT

Cot my seven day email 4/21 when my week of was 4/28. Week of changed to 5/2 and my car arrived at dealer in Tucson on 4/27.

Never heard of anybody getting it twice. Plenty of people got the car way more than 7 days after receiving it. Lots of people also thought they didn't get it and it was in their spam folder.

Back