9/30 Last Day of Sept ...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kataphn said:
He said I'd probably get to order in "the next couple of days".
It looks like this was the more accurate CS message than the "all Sept. orders will go out by midnight" statement. Glad I didn't stay up waiting for my RAQ to arrive last night. Checked my email first thing early this morning and got temporarily excited to see a message from Nissan in my inbox with "the excitement builds" in the subject line. Should have been titled "the excitement deflates"--when I open it to find it is just another infomercial message telling me nothing I didn't already know. Checked the dashboard in my account and no change. Back to waiting...

TT

Nothing for me this morning. Called CS. Talked with Erica. She will "elevate" the issue. I also got an email from Nissan but it was the infomercial one "Sept. newsletter. Nothing specifically for me.

Our Sept dashboard has not opened up for ordering. Called CS this morning, Oct. 1. Was told "someone will call you about this problem when we figure it out, but we don't know when that will be." I asked "Today?, Tomorrow?" They repeated "we don't know when that will be."

I am really beginning to doubt that Nissan has committed the resources necessary to properly launch their new vehicle.

It's just mean to be sending out glossy spam mail when we're expecting to order.

What's the point of 'drumming up interest' when they can't even take an order? It's not like we're saying build one, but take the order so I can on with things and stop checking my dash every 30 minutes.

They are going to get an earful at the test drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back