Anyone get their deposit back yet?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even assuming you have cancelled your Order (or Reservation), the 2-3 weeks (plus or minus a month or two) for the refund to be credited to your Credit Card ... becomes 3 to 7 weeks for you to see it on a monthly statement. Of course, some folks can look at their recent CC activity and credits on-line.

Just got this by email from Nissan:

"thanks again for your support of the Nissan LEAF™. Now that you have taken delivery of your vehicle, your $99 reservation fee has been refunded back to your credit card. This amount will be reflected on your next statement."

Just got this email from Nissan. Guess we need a new column in the spreadsheet?

S, thanks again for your support of the Nissan LEAF™. Now that you have taken delivery of your vehicle, your $99 reservation fee has been refunded back to your credit card. This amount will be reflected on your next statement.

If you have questions, just call 877-NO-GAS-EV or join the Nissan LEAF live chat.

=============================================================================
Credit card number:
Ending in ----

Amount refunded:
$99

Confirmation number:
--------
If you have any further questions, please refer to this number
=============================================================================

Credit card refund request processed through Maritz Holdings, Ltd.

Always wear your seat belt, and please don't drink and drive. ©2010 Nissan North America, Inc.

Still has not hit my credit card account yet, despite getting the email yesterday...

I did not check yesterday (1/29) ... but now it has posted, with a "Sale Date" of 1/27. So ... with a date one day after the email, but it did not really show in the account online for at least 2-3+ days after the email.

I received a $99 credit back on the card I used. The credit appeared 2 days ago. About a week before that, Nissan sent me an email saying that the credit was being processed.

Back