Anyone order in Massachusetts?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghabel

My Nissan dealer says I am the first to order in MA. Anyone else order from ma?

Your Nissan dealer is incorrect, I was in fact the first order in... See signature.
There are New England threads and a leasing thread I have posted this on already...

PS there are already 2 Leafs in MA, the owner of one them was at the 6:45PM "Revenge of the Electric Car" last Friday in Cambridge, taking questions on the Q&A after the movie, these cars where bought in CA and transported over here.

No, no, I seem to recall there was a third guy who ordered in Mass. months before you guys did, so both dealers are lying... They just want to you to feel more important and give you hope for that $2K "first in MA to order" reward from Nissan.

Never heard of that $2K first to order, news to me. Doesn't matter though, there are already 2 imported Leafs in MA already, also the RAQ system opened the day before my order, so not sure how someone could have ordered "months before"

Good to hear I am not the only one. Looking forward to a get together in 2012.

I tried to order mine through Gallo in Westboro, but when I ordered the dashboard stated theirs had already been reserved by someone else, so I ordered from Berterra in Auburn. I got a call in December from Gallo asking why I didn't order from them as the Leaf they were receiving had been reserved for me.

Does Marlboro have have the charging stations installed yet?

NOGASHOLE said:
I tried to order mine through Gallo in Westboro, but when I ordered the dashboard stated theirs had already been reserved by someone else, so I ordered from Berterra in Auburn. I got a call in December from Gallo asking why I didn't order from them as the Leaf they were receiving had been reserved for me.

Does Marlboro have have the charging stations installed yet?

I was there but forgot to check.

Back