Average time from when you got the 7 day email to delivery?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
adaminla said:
even funnier is that if this cat is put in a car, he assumes he will be tortured and reacts accordingly. We have not tried to put him in a car since he ruined the carpet of a Mustang 10 years ago...

I got the 7-day email on Monday and picked up the car on Sat. btw, if you put your cat in the Leaf, it's so smooth and quiet, he just might be ok with it! :lol:

I'm curious as to the language in the "7 day email". I just received 2 emails this morning, the first was "Nissan Leaf Welcome", visit the Owner's Portal. The second was "Nissan Leaf Update, Expected Delivery". Does the 7 day email specifically mention delivery in the next week? My Dashboard changed last night from Delivery date week of 4/15 to 4/28. I know the dates bounce around, just wasn't sure if one of these is the 7 day email.

Thanks, Lisa

VIN 1265
Cayenne Red Leaf
Res. 4/20/10
Ord. 10/30/10
Del. Week of April 28, 2011

lisaleaf said:
I'm curious as to the language in the "7 day email". I just received 2 emails this morning, the first was "Nissan Leaf Welcome", visit the Owner's Portal. The second was "Nissan Leaf Update, Expected Delivery". Does the 7 day email specifically mention delivery in the next week? My Dashboard changed last night from Delivery date week of 4/15 to 4/28. I know the dates bounce around, just wasn't sure if one of these is the 7 day email.

Thanks, Lisa

VIN 1265
Cayenne Red Leaf
Res. 4/20/10
Ord. 10/30/10
Del. Week of April 28, 2011

Text of my 7 day email:

Dennis, the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer.

svBackstreets, thanks for the info. Mine has the same text with the exception of the "7 days" part :? May(be) this is the pre-7 day email! Good thing we have this forum to figure this stuff out. Now to figure out the leasing aspect of the deal (never leased before)...

lisaleaf said:
svBackstreets, thanks for the info. Mine has the same text with the exception of the "7 days" part :? May(be) this is the pre-7 day email! Good thing we have this forum to figure this stuff out. Now to figure out the leasing aspect of the deal (never leased before)...
More likely they're learning not to make promises they can't keep.

I got one of those "coming soon" emails today

the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer soon. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer.

Dennis, the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer.

I received 7 day email last Friday morning. That same day at 5pm, I received a call from my dealer that my Leaf was in and ready to pick up. :D

Back