Blackberry App finally released, share our user experience

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoyofella

The Blackberry App is finally released (July 28th), let's talk about our user experience.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/52616

Item Description

The Nissan LEAF app is designed to help you manage your vehicle and control many frequently used features directly from your BlackBerry®.

Nissan LEAF owners with an active CARWINGS subscription can control their vehicle through the app.

The app also provides a demo mode for Nissan LEAF enthusiasts to test the features.

With the Nissan LEAF BlackBerry® app, you can:

-Check state of battery charge
-Start charging
-Check when battery charge will complete
-See estimated driving range
-Turn on or off the climate control system

Visit nissanusa.com/for more information about the Nissan LEAF.
Visit nissanusa.com/owners to activate your Nissan LEAF CARWINGS subscription.

I've installed it on my Blackberry Torch 9800, and so far I like it more than the Iphone interface. Tabs are on the top. but the Blackberry cursor is not supported, everything touchscreen.

Doesn't work on the 8330. :oops:

I won't say anything that may get me banned from this wonderful website.

Peace

"This application is not available on your device or for your carrier"
Um, so which is it?
(BB Tour 9630 on Verizon)

I can't wait to chuck this phone in the can. Two years for a phone is an eternity. We lease cars for three, right?

The Item is not available for your Device Model, Device OS, Carrier and Country combination

BB Bold 9650 Verizon

Can we get a few phone/carrier combos from people who got it to work?
I can't see why this would be a Verizon limitation, but who knows. If the Bold doesn't do it..

GroundLoop said:
I can't see why this would be a Verizon limitation, but who knows. If the Bold doesn't do it..

I'm using BlackBerry Torch, 9800, on AT&T network. Works well, can find and download apps through the app finer.

GroundLoop said:

I have verizon. Application runs, but will not authenticate...
"failed to login to the Nissan owner section. Please try logging in later."

Using a Storm 2

Does not work on 9630 from Sprint! BAD BAD BAD work Nissan! I am deeply disappointed! Why all of the surveys asking about phone models?????

Back