Central console start-up view - is it configurable?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nealchampion

I have a 2017 30kwh Tekna, which we're very happy with. This question definitely falls under the heading of "1st world problems", but anyway...

Whenever I start the car, after dismissing the pop-up nag dialog that first appears, the display defaults to the navigation view. Because I live in on the Isle of Man, which is very small, and I always know *exactly* where I am and how to get where I'm going, I really never, ever need the nav screen.

Is there a way of configuring the start-up screen that the system shows? Really, I'd like it to show the (pleasingly configurable) main menu screen. I have looked in the config/setup, and not found anything, but thought I'd ask here.

I have a 2017 30kwh Tekna, which we're very happy with. This question definitely falls under the heading of "1st world problems", but anyway...

Whenever I start the car, after dismissing the pop-up nag dialog that first appears, the display defaults to the navigation view. Because I live in on the Isle of Man, which is very small, and I always know *exactly* where I am and how to get where I'm going, I really never, ever need the nav screen.

Is there a way of configuring the start-up screen that the system shows? Really, I'd like it to show the (pleasingly configurable) main menu screen. I have looked in the config/setup, and not found anything, but thought I'd ask here.

Neal, you mention the initial pop up nag screen which asks to confirm or decline telematics. This is my biggest bug bear of my 2014 TEKNA. Does anyone know how to get rid of it as it is now useless with no way to connect the car to Nissan that I can find. I have only had the car for two weeks now but if this is the only problem that I have then I am very pleased. Other than the high cost of insurance here in North Wales,I can almost see the Isle of Man from here!

Neal, you mention the initial pop up nag screen which asks to confirm or decline telematics. This is my biggest bug bear of my 2014 TEKNA. Does anyone know how to get rid of it as it is now useless with no way to connect the car to Nissan that I can find. I have only had the car for two weeks now but if this is the only problem that I have then I am very pleased. Other than the high cost of insurance here in North Wales,I can almost see the Isle of Man from here!

Nissan EV Connect works here for me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421-063948.png
    Screenshot_20240421-063948.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 0
Back