Dec 2012 ~ We are happy Leaf people!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeafinGA

Hello,

am new to the Leaf and this forum. :)

so far the Leaf is great. Took my first big trip to ATL and all went well. I must admit I was was a little nervous since there were no chargers close-by my destination.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say Hey!

We are in Douglasville...any other Leaf owners/lessees out this way?

Leaf in GA

Welcome to the family. Glad you saw fit to take a longer trip early on. You'll adapt to the battery capacity soon, and enjoy the quiet and looking out the windows instead of at the gauges. :D

Yes, there are plenty of Leafs out your way and they should be popping up on the forum radar soon. To get a jump on them, just use the Google search engine, trying "Atlanta", "Georgia", etc. Plenty to read here!

Congratulations! I was happy again this morning as I got into my already warm car and sped to work on this nearly-silent magic carpet, on not a drop of gas. Over a year now and I still can't get over it.

Stanton said:
and how far is it from Douglasville->Atlanta?

going to my destination was ~31 miles one way.
did not use climate control!

Love the heated seats and steering wheel! :D

HighDesertDriver said:
Welcome to the family. Glad you saw fit to take a longer trip early on. You'll adapt to the battery capacity soon, and enjoy the quiet and looking out the windows instead of at the gauges. :D

Yes, there are plenty of Leafs out your way and they should be popping up on the forum radar soon. To get a jump on them, just use the Google search engine, trying "Atlanta", "Georgia", etc. Plenty to read here!

very cool. When we had the Level 2 charger installed , the electrician said there was another electric car on my street that had a charger installed the same day.(was hoping for a Leaf nearby!)..but my hubby says it is not a Leaf....I have yet to see it. :D

Nubo said:
Congratulations! I was happy again this morning as I got into my already warm car and sped to work on this nearly-silent magic carpet, on not a drop of gas. Over a year now and I still can't get over it.

:) Yes we are so in love with it. We go more places now than before. I so enjoy the quietness. And the feeling I am doing less harm to our world (at least making an effort to do less harm).

Yes, my hubby likes to 'get the leaf' ready before our trips....makes me smile just thinking of it!

1. Now I am working on getting the Leaf certified through the state for the Georgia tax credit. ( Jumping through hoops!)

2. Waiting on the 'Alternative fuel' tag as my county did not have one and they had to order it.

:D

Back