Do you use the "range chart"? Do you have an iPhone?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, look for 'leaf range' in the play store. I use the Apple on the iPad, and I loaded the Android version on a phone, but it doesn't seem to want to work for me.

Android version works fine for me on my S3...

ebill3 said:
Yes, look for 'leaf range' in the play store. I use the Apple on the iPad, and I loaded the Android version on a phone, but it doesn't seem to want to work for me.

I'm working on the next version of this app for iOS. If you want to see anything in it, let it be known!

What WILL be in it:
1) Incorporate all versions of Tony's chart (100,93,82,69,63) so you can view each chart.
2) Separate out degrees Celsius from metric units - so, for example, you can have temperature measured in C and distance in miles
3) iOS7 look and feel updates

Hello, I noticed this app requires IOS7...
Any chance you would happen to have a version that would work on 6.x?
I ask as we Jail breakers have no IOS7 solution as of yet and I will stay at 6.1 forever unless a JB comes out.

Thanks!

I wonder if you can incorporate alternative route options? Fastest, shortest, least energy maybe?

If it doesn't take me on a hiking trail, I sometimes use pedestrian mode on some map apps.

Back