Empty energy history info screen

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericsf

I've been driving for a week now and I still don't see any history info in the Energy Info screen.
What do you guys see in there? Did you have to do anything to activate it?

Carwingshistory.jpg

I could go back to reading the user guide but I'm the kind of guy that assumes things should just work the way I expect :roll:

ericsf said:
I've been driving for a week now and I still don't see any history info in the Energy Info screen.
What do you guys see in there? Did you have to do anything to activate it?

I could go back to reading the user guide but I'm the kind of guy that assumes things should just work the way I expect :roll:

My guess is that you've never reset the Energy Economy screen, so user error. The hint is in the text on that screen - PREVIOUS Reset Intervals.

I find it easier to reset the m/kWh on the dash rather than on the central console. So I reset that, and the trip odometer, every time I charge. I reset the console once a month, so the bar graph shows me how I am doing on long-term and seasonal averages. (I also log the number before I reset it, because I can't read to 0.1 m/kWh precision on the bar graph.)

Ray

Back