Florida

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brightonuk said:
Just been told that the ship with my Leaf (Delivery Dec 10) Docked today :eek:

I was not given any other information than that so take it with a pinch of salt.

Anyone know if any ships are docking today for the East coast?

Eternal Ace

It's anchored at Jacksonville, right now.

Go to http://www.autonation.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and click on the "Find a NEW CAR" tab at the upper left.

Select your make, model and zip code, then click on "find cars". You'll get a list of all the 2011s (most of which are demos), along with the 2012s. Narrow your search results by just selecting the year 2012.

Hey guys
As we, all get amped up at the pending delivery of our cars I think it is a good time to stick together in getting this dealer fee removed, as I do not see any other incentive in the price of the Leaf.

I am sure that with the increase in price for the 2012 the dealers are making more than they were on the 2011s and with the negative posts regarding dealer experiences (including mine) why should we pay a dealer fee.

It would be a nice gesture if any of us manage to get any incentive to reduce the "out the door price" we share it.
I will start by stating Weston Nissan said they would not charge me for floor mats: lol:
I know someone got the splashguards but only because Nissan screwed up.

But we have all bitched moaned shared our experiences these past months so let’s try to help each other in the final and most important leg..... THE COST.

Then when we get together, we can high five each other knowing we waited too long and paid too much for this car

Ooo - my husband tried like crazy to get them to not charge for the floor mats. He can be a REAL PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT so I am always surprised when he doesn't get what he wants. So - good job on that Steve.

To add to your list...
We ordered with BS Nissan and they are waiving the dealer fee and as I mentioned to Spike, I have it in writing.

We ordered with BS Nissan and they are waiving the dealer fee and as I mentioned to Spike, I have it in writing.

Thats what we need great job (did you use a basball bat)?

So BS Maroone is giving in that has gotta be somthing we can all use??

Of course, Bill Seidle (BS) Nissan is also the home of the sales rep who gave me a $450 lease quote, then a $388 lease quote, then a $495 lease quote, for the same lease.

So, we're not talking about the sharpest tools in the drawer, here.

But now we put all the BS we have been fed by the blood sucking leaches from Maroone, Weston, Bill Seidle etc.
Put away any animosity we may have for the Blood sucking leaches at Maroone Wes...blah blah blah and try collectively to help each other by posting incentives that we can weasel get from those same blood sucking leaches.

We have three
N/C FloorMats (Weston)
N/C Splashgards (Nissan)
No Dealer fee (Maroone)

Of course, just because Nissan Customer Service told me they would not charge for the splashguards, there's no guarantee that Weston Nissan will honor that agreement (I kept the name, number and extension of the Nissan Customer Service person, just in case).

Also, Bill Seidle Nissan is not part of the AutoNation/Maroone network. They are an independent dealer, like Weston Nissan. Maroone dealers charge a $599 dealer service fee, and I don't know of anyone who has gotten them to drop it, yet.

Is there anyone down here in South Florida who is happy with their dealer and has either closed a fair deal or is confident in closing a fair deal sometime in the near future?

BrainDonor said:
Weatherman said:
BrainDonor said:
This morning my dashboard was updated to week of November 25th (the original date) and I was able to register with Carwings. Yipeee! :D

Which dealer are you working with?

And, what is your VIN (15300s, 15400s, etc)?
When I registered with Carwings, I saw the entire VIN. However, I did not write down the last few digits, assuming I'll be able to get to it later. Then once I registered I get the "Welcome, you do not have any vehicles currently active..."message so I can't get the VIN. I left a voice message with my dealer and, not surprising, he hasn't returned my call.

My dealer is Maroone in Delray.
Dealer called me back this morning and was going to look into the VIN and then call me right back. As expected, no call. So I just called CS and they told me the VIN. It is 15727.

BrainDonor said:
It is 15727.

If that's the case, then you're in there with a bunch of us in the Hoegh Trident group.

The Hoegh Trident docked in Jacksonville on November 14th and its cargo of LEAFs went through final assembly last week. For some reason they are on hold in the port this week, maybe to allow some of the earlier shipments to clear out, first. In any case, it appears they will be shipped to dealers starting early next week.

So, I wouldn't count on a delivery this Friday. Best bet would be somewhere around a week from today, give or take a day or two.

Weatherman said:
BrainDonor said:
It is 15727.

If that's the case, then you're in there with a bunch of us in the Hoegh Trident group.

The Hoegh Trident docked in Jacksonville on November 14th and its cargo of LEAFs went through final assembly last week. For some reason they are on hold in the port this week, maybe to allow some of the earlier shipments to clear out, first. In any case, it appears they will be shipped to dealers starting early next week.

So, I wouldn't count on a delivery this Friday. Best bet would be somewhere around a week from today, give or take a day or two.
Thanks, WB. When I talked to the dealer this morning he mentioned the black SL you saw is slated for delivery on 12/2. That one and a blue one were ordered before mine but for some reason mine had an earlier delivery date. In any case, we're getting very, very close... ;-)

Back