Honda is heating up the race with new Fit EV lease deal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamekid2k

http://cleantechnica.com/2013/05/31/honda-fit-ev-lease-down-to-259month/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- $259 / month no down payment!
- unlimited mileage
- Free 240v wall mount charger
- scheduled maintenance and collision coverage
- Existing lease customer will get the new rate!

I got a leaf, but this is turning my head!

If the quality is anything like the '09 Civic I had they can keep it.

Wow, the article posted by the OP also states that Solar City will install 'free' solar pannels for charging if you buy/lease! As I read more this does not appear to be the first program of its kind... but its news to me!

I like that approach!

Too bad none of it is available in NV or HI or nearly every other State.

gamekid2k said:
http://cleantechnica.com/2013/05/31/honda-fit-ev-lease-down-to-259month/

- $259 / month no down payment!
- unlimited mileage
- Free 240v wall mount charger
- scheduled maintenance and collision coverage
- Existing lease customer will get the new rate!

I got a leaf, but this is turning my head!
a pretty good deal ,especially the inclusion of the wall charger however the Fit seems to me to be way too small, a real econobox. While the LEAF is far from being luxurious I don't feel as if it is as tiny as a Fit

I test drove one several days ago (photo/video in my link), and while it's a great deal on an EV, it's NOTHING like a LEAF.

I was happy to get back in my car (only had for less than a week). It really felt like they shoved a battery in a regular Fit. The nav screen didn't offer any interface/control of any of the EV features, that was all done via the dashboard (and felt pretty cheap).

But it gets good range, has a 6kWh charger, lots of incentives, it's a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back