Infinity LE Survey

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheezmo

Just got a survey about the Infinity LE.

Specified 24kWh battery, 100 mile range.

Had long term battery capacity as a checkbox for one of the concerns that may prevent you from purchasing.

Lots of questions about dealer public charging stations.

Comment box at the end for anything you wanted to say about your Leaf, nice place to express concern over range loss in hot climate and how those customers are being treated.

DeaneG said:
gaswalla said:
100 mile range from 24kw battery? Where have I heard that before?
Maybe they've figured out a way to shorten a mile by 30% with the new model?

obviously the marketing guys have not had their beating yet. They really need to stop it with the 100 mile thing!!! This Infinity is DOA. It needs a bigger pack 48kWh or so, and put the 24kWh pack into the smaller Esflow.

palmermd said:
DeaneG said:
gaswalla said:
100 mile range from 24kw battery? Where have I heard that before?
Maybe they've figured out a way to shorten a mile by 30% with the new model?

obviously the marketing guys have not had their beating yet. They really need to stop it with the 100 mile thing!!! This Infinity is DOA. It needs a bigger pack 48kWh or so, and put the 24kWh pack into the smaller Esflow.

Talk about watching a slow train wreck... My wife drives an Infiniti, and she would like it to be electric, but there is NO WAY she's going to drive a LEAF battery for "100 miles".

Tesla looks better every day.

Could Nissan be really looking 4 inches in front of its nose? I would hope they're shooting higher than that.

I am assuming nobody really thought it would be anything but a rebadged Leaf. I do wonder if there is more wiggle room in the luxury purchaser, though for price; they'd be willing to pay another $10-15k if it truly gives them a real 100+ mile range.

Improved aerodynamics and lighter weight could give significant improvements in range over the LEAF, especially at freeway speed.

Looks like Nissan is not currently planning for this car to be a much heavier and more expensive car, like the Tesla S, carrying the larger battery pack required for longer range.

If longer range is that important to you, just pay the $, and buy a Tesla.

Back