Is this possible

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vsen

This is my first post in the forum. I would like to thank you all for helping us make the decision to buy a Nissan Leaf.

We bought a Nissan 2015 leaf yesterday. Signed the papers and everything. Today we'll be getting the car out of the dealership.
I just saw a Nissan VPP code in my inbox that I received around 12 noon yesterday. I saw that the price will go down by 1K with that code. Do you think I should ask the dealer to apply the code towards the purchase?

I would say, yes. It certainly wouldn't hurt! I think you can legally not purchase the car if you do not have it in your possession yet, even though you've signed the papers. It may vary depending on your state, but I know in Colorado you have a certain amount of days to reject a contract you signed. It's worth looking into pretty quick :p

Thanks for your response.

We are in Texas. Yes, I remember signing a sheet that says we can return the car if we are not satisfied when the mileage driven is 150 miles or less.
I'll check with the dealer and post how it goes.

Back