JD Power Survey

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ILETRIC said:
Why is Nissan bothering? They already have all the answers to just about everything there is to know how to fix that Leaf to make it a killer car. The big stuff and the little stuff.....
It's a J.D. Power survey. Nissan may or may not have requested it.
JimSouCal said:
Are you kidding around or did it really arrive as below?
Pasted right out of the survey, no kidding.
JimSouCal said:
The reason why I ask is one of the most important things about getting key information from a survey is sometimes avoiding any awareness on the part of your survey subject to what is really being surveyed. While it's not usually that hard, there is at least some effective cloaking of the true questions for effectiveness....?
Perhaps. Or perhaps J.D. Power just thought some corporate customer might like to know how pervasive the recent battery-heat-life issue has become among EV purchasers. Is it limited thing or is it wildfire? Dunno. This was one tiny portion of the survey but it came up almost first thing. So, they may have wanted to be sure I had battery+heat in my field of view. Maybe the length of the survey was the "cloaking". Didn't work on me I guess.

I'd bet they're going to sell the survey results to multiple customers with different interests. Sure Nissan and other car makers should be interested in how concerned drivers are about battery degradation. But some questions would be valuable to a retailer deciding how/whether to host charging stations, and probably some other businesses as well.

Long survey! I'm going to spend my dollar on an hour of Blink charging.

All the info is now on Wiki -- range loss, battery degradation, or whatever it's called. Corporate wonks with too much money, too lazy to surf and powepoint it.

Seemed to be a lot of charger related questions. It also seems that I've answered them before.

ILETRIC said:
All the info is now on Wiki -- range loss, battery degradation, or whatever it's called. Corporate wonks with too much money, too lazy to surf and powepoint it.

OIC, so Nissan is paying JD Power mega $$$ because they are too lazy to surf the web. And yeah, we ALL KNOW how factual, verifiable and reliable Wiki pages are.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Back