Kohl's char point fail today

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrIanB

Drove to the Kohls in Leander Texas today and when I went inside to get the courtesy card for free charging while there, the manager had no idea. I explained their posted sign and she said I guess the city has not sent them the cards?? Finally left after that response.

Ian B

MrIanB said:
Drove to the Kohls in Leander Texas today and when I went inside to get the courtesy card for free charging while there, the manager had no idea. I explained their posted sign and she said I guess the city has not sent them the cards?? Finally left after that response.

Ian B
I'm unsure why the store would have cards sent to them by the city... Kohl's has a national program to install charging stations at stores (part of their green initiative), stores that are in The EV Project are getting Blink units and others are getting Chargepoint stations installed.

Once The EV Project starts charging for sessions, these stations won't be free to use anymore and owners will need to have their own cards anyhow.

DarkStar said:
MrIanB said:

Ian B
I'm unsure why the store would have cards sent to them by the city... Kohl's has a national program to install charging stations at stores (part of their green initiative), stores that are in The EV Project are getting Blink units and others are getting Chargepoint stations installed.

Once The EV Project starts charging for sessions, these stations won't be free to use anymore and owners will need to have their own cards anyhow.

Ok, thanks for info. May have to get the city of Austin ev plan which is $25.00 unlimited charges for six months in over 100 stations already running.

Ian B

The Kohls here in Tucson has 4 Blink units. The Blink card operates them and for the first time last week a new screen appeared stating that there is now a charge and do I accept. It then displayed the charge as $0.00. Sweet. I did some errands and an hour later unplugged to the message "Your total charge today is $0.00". Kudos to Kohls.

Back