Leaf Logo Clothing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Vistaprint.com at: http://www.vistaprint.com/custom-tshirts.aspx?&GP=9/5/2010+12:33:38+PM&GPS=1298189068

and designed a t-shirt printed on front and back.

A custom made shirt printed on both sides costs about $25.

Used high res photos from: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2010-nissan-leaf-ar77513/pictures.html
and cropped out the TopSpeed logo in the corner. I doubt there will be copyright problems if you use images for own use and not to sell or make profit.

Screenshot2010-09-05at85143AM.png

Azrich said:
If anyone wants info on this or you want me to email you the photos I used, send me a PM with your email address.

Rich, not to rain on your parade, but you should be careful of using Nissan's copyrighted property. :)
If you attend the upcoming drive event and take your own photos, you may use those for any purpose you wish. One other thing, (hard to tell from the images), but I think that you are using prototype images with the original smaller mirrors.

What I think would be really cool is to get a bumper sticker saying my next car is a Nissan Leaf. Maybe it would say My Next Car is an All Electric Nissan LEAF

LEAFguy said:
Rich, not to rain on your parade, but you should be careful of using Nissan's copyrighted property. :)
If you attend the upcoming drive event and take your own photos, you may use those for any purpose you wish. One other thing, (hard to tell from the images), but I think that you are using prototype images with the original smaller mirrors.

True - but I'm sure they won't mind. Free advertisement.

You can use really high res images from here ....

http://www.nissan-newsroom.com/JPN/en/PRODUCTS/ZEROEMISSION/LEAF/index.html

I've tried to place an order a few times over the last couple of weeks, but have always received errors before finishing. Tonight, I made it all the way through the ordering process, and then received a "server error", but then a minute later I received an email from the system saying my order was confirmed...

So I guess I'm in for a red jacket and a red water bottle...Maybe...

Randy said:
I've tried to place an order a few times over the last couple of weeks, but have always received errors before finishing. Tonight, I made it all the way through the ordering process, and then received a "server error", but then a minute later I received an email from the system saying my order was confirmed...

So I guess I'm in for a red jacket and a red water bottle...Maybe...

garygid said:
Others have had the on-line ordering "errors", but their credit cards were charged, AND ... they got the goods!

That's what happened to me. 2 server errors, then later, 2 emails and 2 credit card charges. I now have 2 long-sleeved Leaf shirts. I haven't decided if I want to keep the second one or send it back. It's actually a nice shirt AND it's made out of 95% organic cotton, so at least Nissan is taking the green thing to a level that includes it's merchandise. :cool:

Try and wash it, see if it shrinks.

I bought a big, beautiful shirt in Guatemala (after 2 weeks working in the jungle on restoring a Mayan pyramid), and washed it once ...

Presto, I had a little throw-pillow (after I cut off the tiny arms) !! :)

Now that's mean! Why you gotta bust Rich up like that? I still LOVE THE SHIRT AND HAT! I just don't want to go through the fuss of creating it! Rich- you're my best pick for the BEST LEAF gear! Wish you would order me a hat and shirt! Maybe one day! :D

I get to order a free shirt from www.myleafshirt.com - package came in the mail today with a special code for the free shirt. I like the shirt more than the ones on nissancollections.com. Today's package (from Nissan) also contained official paint color swatches to show your friends/family and other advertising materials to show others. My mail is usually slow, so I wondering why I haven't seen anyone else mention this package in the mail. The shirt says: I wake up fully charged.
100% electric no-gas Nissan LEAF.

Back