LEAF makes an excellent delivery vehicle.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPWhite

My wife was asked to cook food for a baby shower for 70 people.

The LEAF was perfect. Dropped the back seats down to turn it into a van. Loaded the food from the fridge to the LEAF, but we weren't ready to leave straight away. 80 degrees outside. So on goes the A/C while still plugged in for about 10 minutes. Food keeps fresh and cool!! No way all the food would have gone into the wife's Altima since the hatchback gives you more usable room with the rear seats down.

I also used the organizer in the trunk for the first time, putting delicate glass serving dishes in the organizer and then loading everything else above them.

The LEAF is *so* smooth, nothing got spilled. Used ECO all the way (first time I've used ECO for more than about 200 yards). The feature I really like about the LEAF is the smoothness of cruise control. Regular autos down shift sometimes when resuming CC up a hill which gives a noticeable surge. The LEAF just quietly glides up to the correct speed, SMOOTHLY. Decelerating or holding steady on a down-slope works great in Eco mode, didn't have to use the brakes much.

I ordered a desktop computer and two large monitors, which came to my work in very big boxes. Just put the back seat down and loaded the two monitors in without problems. The next day the computer arrived, did the same. I was surprised how easily these large boxes fit in the Leaf.

Much to my surprise I brought a 3-burner propane BBQ grill, pre-assembled, home from Lowes in my Leaf on Sunday. I had to put both back seats down and it baaarely fit, but it worked!

The Leaf is deceptively large on the inside, which is the only reason we can get two 6'3" adults and two car seats/kids in the back!

GaslessInSeattle said:
The Leaf is deceptively large on the inside, which is the only reason we can get two 6'3" adults and two car seats/kids in the back!

The headroom is truly impressive for a smaller vehicle. Funny that a Japanese company would get that right eh?

Back