March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'll see you at Fontana today (they are picking us up at 10am for the trek out)! Our Blink is going in on Tuesday.

josh said:
I got a call yesterday, that my Leaf is in. Ecotality is here now installing my Blink, then off to Fontanna Nissan to pick it up!!!!

Got another Welcome Email and then email about the checklist. What is the standard estimate for delivery after these emails?

Find it strange that some of you are showing earlier delivery even though ordered later. Must have tondo with dealer quota I think. Bo other possible explanations.

My car date now changed from March 30th to week of March 25th.

update: Got my VIN# too 689.

Back to March 22 today. I emailed the Arizona Regional Manager of the EV Project this morning asking about an installation date. He emailed back saying that they are waiting for official word from Nissan on the delivery date. He told me "don't worry, we are all over it!!"

Garage and electrical panel are ready for installation. I'm ready. Let's get this going.

I just got home after seeing my PD. He told me my car is already here in the US and delivery is immenent (fingers crossed). Also saw some lucky person drive off with a red one when I was there.

Now waiting to be blinked !! :cry:

Just got home from a weeklong trip....my est. delivery wen tfrom "week of March 17" to "week of Mar 07". Woot!!

csriram45 said:
My car date now changed from March 30th to week of March 25th.

update: Got my VIN# too 689.

You'll definitely have it for our next Bay Area LEAFers meeting! Congratulations!
(Now, if I could only be as lucky as you)

jhm614 said:
I'm still week of March 22 but no CARWINGS yet. Anyone else in the same boat? ...errr, I mean same situation?

You should have had CARWINGS already.

mogur said:
Maybe I'll see you at Fontana today (they are picking us up at 10am for the trek out)! Our Blink is going in on Tuesday.

josh said:
I got a call yesterday, that my Leaf is in. Ecotality is here now installing my Blink, then off to Fontanna Nissan to pick it up!!!!

Fontana Nissan picked me up at my house (which i think is about a mile from mogur, who they also picked up) for the 70 mile drive to Fontana.

A red and Blue leaf delivered at the same time!

josh said:
mogur said:

josh said:

Fontana Nissan picked me up at my house (which i think is about a mile from mogur, who they also picked up) for the 70 mile drive to Fontana.

A red and Blue leaf delivered at the same time!

Congratulations!! I'm jealous. I have a Sept 2 order date, VIN 440, with a week of March 14 delivery date with Fontana, but they don't know where my car is yet.

The end of day two of ownership and another 78 miles added to the odometer... I looked at Carwings tonight and it clearly is wonky! It shows an overall efficiency average of some 7.5 miles per Kw. I wish!

I added some information feeds to Carwings last night and it was kind of fun today having the car read me CNN Breaking News, the L.A. Times, and Slashdot as I drove today. It's pronunciation is almost bearable but I don't think I'll actually use that feature very much...

I'm also surprised at how little difference in range (just a few miles or less) turning the climate control system off makes. It was typically drawing much less than 1/2 Kw with AC on. Perhaps the relatively moderate temperatures here helped...

it was Month of March -> week of March 12 -> week of March 14 and now it's week of March 9

Am I not supposed to get an email, now that the DB shows less than a week from delivery?

Fabio said:
it was Month of March -> week of March 12 -> week of March 14 and now it's week of March 9

Am I not supposed to get an email, now that the DB shows less than a week from delivery?

Same for me. Dashboard was changed updated last night with delivery in "Week of March 9". I would call my PD tomorrow morning to find out more. It looks like that I would have the delivery during the upcoming week. My EVSE is all ready to be tested!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never did so the answer is probably, not necessarily...

Fabio said:

Never mind... just got the email :)

Fabio said:

I, minutes ago, received this email, three days AFTER I picked up the vehicle:

"Tom, the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer."

Oh well, better late than never...

My March 11 has been (back) on the 11th for quite a while after moving around a bit, and I got the 7 day email this morning. Perhaps mine is one of those sitting at Boardwalk...

Jay

jsnable said:
My March 11 has been (back) on the 11th for quite a while after moving around a bit, and I got the 7 day email this morning. Perhaps mine is one of those sitting at Boardwalk...

Jay

Is Boardwalk your dealer, if so a phone call will answer that question. I had the 11th but it has been on the 14th for a few days now but my vin is about 100 above yours.

Got the email today morning stating that my vehicle would be delivered in the coming week. I am sure my PD either has it already or would get it in the next couple days.

Back