March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Azrich said:
I have lost a check mark on my account's dashboard. On February 20 I was able to connect with CARWINGS and get my CW Pin and password. Yesterday I noticed the check mark by "enable CARWINGS" is gone and it says "get started" again.

When I open that it says "an exception occurred retrieving you information"

This has happened to me for the second time. The first time, Carwings was enabled within about 24 hrs. The second time (presently), Carwings still says "get started" on DB.

linkim said:
Azrich said:
I have lost a check mark on my account's dashboard. On February 20 I was able to connect with CARWINGS and get my CW Pin and password. Yesterday I noticed the check mark by "enable CARWINGS" is gone and it says "get started" again.

When I open that it says "an exception occurred retrieving you information"

This has happened to me for the second time. The first time, Carwings was enabled within about 24 hrs. The second time (presently), Carwings still says "get started" on DB.

I believe that means you already used that button; ie carwings enable.
It is like a one-time, change-your-password link.
you dont get to sign up for carwings 6 times.

Just got it yesterday but the Service Manager could not figure out how to use "Information Feeds" RSS?

Also, does the NAV screen go flat as ours stays titled?

Any guidance or advice is appreciated. Thank you

kundun said:
Also, does the NAV screen go flat as ours stays titled?

Any guidance or advice is appreciated. Thank you
This is not clearly specified anywhere. Press and hold the tilt/open button (or whatever it's called) for about 1-2 seconds and let it go. The "tilt" amount will change. Repeat until it returns to normal. Somewhere around 7 tilt levels.

LEAFguy said:
This is not clearly specified anywhere.
Er... yeah it is - 1-4 of the Navigation System Owner's Manual:
The angle of the monitor can be adjusted to select from 3 different preset angles. Once the angle of the monitor is selected and stored in the system, the selected angle is always set after performing the open/close operation of the monitor.
Push and hold the OPEN/TILT button until a chime sounds. When the button is released, the next preset angle will be selected. Continue this procedure until the preferred angle is obtained

kundun said:
Just got it yesterday but the Service Manager could not figure out how to use "Information Feeds" RSS? Any guidance or advice is appreciated. Thank you
Those get set up in your owners login. You need to set up the proper link for each feed and save it. Then there's a download (or upload) features and they will be available in the car under Favorites. There's a whole thread on the forum about it. If I find it, I'll update.

Edit: here you go: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2540

(There are other threads. Search for "+rss +link" in the search content box. Or just "+RSS" and search "Topic Titles Only".)

I think Turbo is updating it, but the problem seems to be that once folks get their car, their interest in updating the spreadsheet drops.

ERGFORALL, for example, got his car 3/8/11.
;)

garygid said:
Are you all updating "The Spreadsheet"?
It seems to be missing many deliveries.

I'm waiting until I actually get the car in my garage. I'm still waiting for something to go awry.

Just checked my dashboard and my estimated delivery date moved from Week of March 30 to Week of March 23. I know that I should not get excited since this date has changed 11 times since "Pending" disappeared on Feb. 20, but I can't help it. A phone call from the dealer tomorrow would be nice!

Woo Hoo!!

My dealer just called and said my LEAF arrived last evening and I can pick it up later this afternoon. He'll call me when it is available to be picked up!!! WOW!

Back