Month of July (2011?)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Long time lurker, first time poster. After the quake, when I went to pending I decided to just let things unfold. Then out of the blue the evproject calls me up and installs my blink charger 2 weeks ago. About the car, dealer (Mossy Nissan Oceanside) knows nothing, evproject knows nothing, CS knows nothing...and then my dashboard changed exactly as you describe. No emails either.

Fingers crossed it will be before July.

Reserved on 5/10/2010 **tried to reserve on 4/20/2010 but stopped by computer software glitch, read in the forum postings that others experienced the same problem

Ordered on 12/13/2010

was moved from May delivery to pending to (currently) month of July

Hoping the delivery happens in July...........good luck to other Julies

Moved to month of August this morning. Please spare me from the roller coaster others have been on. I think I will stop paying attention until it says "week of..."

Dashboard OCD seems to have caused other posters to lose days off their lifespan. I will try a more zen approach.

solanaleaf said:
Dashboard OCD seems to have caused other posters to lose days off their lifespan. I will try a more zen approach.

A good tip that I have been attempting to put into action.

Pending to April, then May, then pending, then June, then July.. But the ecotality folks finally called to install my connection and second meter for the special plan. Maybe I really am getting a leaf after all. I was really starting to doubt it.

Reserved within the hour 4-20-2010
Ordered in Oct
Delivery changed multiple times
Now delivery in July hopefully.

Good luck to all.

Back