More Truck-o-Leafs at Fontana

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
malloryk said:
I heard from Danny this morning. That's my red car! Should be getting it later on today!! exhale... Hope the rest of you 8/31's get yours this weekend too!!

Ok, Mallory, I was off by a day!!!

CONGRATS!!! Plan on spending a lot of time at the dealer and STILL being overwhelmed by all the menus and buttons etc. It's going to take a while to get comfortable with the day-to-day use.

Enjoy!!!!

Jimmydreams said:
malloryk said:
I heard from Danny this morning. That's my red car! Should be getting it later on today!! exhale... Hope the rest of you 8/31's get yours this weekend too!!

CONGRATS!!! Plan on spending a lot of time at the dealer and STILL being overwhelmed by all the menus and buttons etc. It's going to take a while to get comfortable with the day-to-day use.

Enjoy!!!!
Ok that's what I'm expecting. I also just bought an iPhone this week so I'm still learning that too. But I'm so excited! Good luck today with your leaf! Crossing our fingers and toes
worked!

malloryk said:
Jimmydreams said:
malloryk said:

Enjoy!!!!
Ok that's what I'm expecting. I also just bought an iPhone this week so I'm still learning that too. But I'm so excited! Good luck today with your leaf! Crossing our fingers and toes
worked!

congrats!! we need pictures!!!

malloryk said:
Hey malloryk, just got a call from Fontana-Joanna. My Black xx256 VIN should be ready this afternoon! Perhaps I'll see you there. I'll be wearing the EV-grin.

Hmmm..., I notice *none* of these Leafs have the large EV graphic on the sides. Didn't anybody order that, or do they put that on at the dealer?

I didn't order the package because I just thought the decal was too large. What is it, something like 39 inches long spread over two doors? The car comes with a Zero emission logo on the front doors that is smaller and more attractive (IMHO)...

I do like the idea of the center console applique, however, because I'm worried about scratches on that shiny black plastic.....

Why is it that I thought the shiny plastic was an upgrade from the "stock" matte console? Was that ever the case? Or do they all come with the shiny console?

Shiny black is stock, and the center console colored applique is the upgrade. Not sure if available in different LEAF Colors, but I like it.....

I took delivery of my white LEAF at Fontana this morning. I saw the new red owner along with the black car charging still in plastic. Danny and Joanna made delivery very easy and I did actually learn something.

Skywagon said:
I took delivery of my white LEAF at Fontana this morning. I saw the new red owner along with the black car charging still in plastic. Danny and Joanna made delivery very easy and I did actually learn something.
Skywagon check your email.

Randy said:
I didn't order the package because I just thought the decal was too large. What is it, something like 39 inches long spread over two doors? The car comes with a Zero emission logo on the front doors that is smaller and more attractive (IMHO)...
It is supposed to be 49" in length x 7.25" in height. That is what the seller in ebay said.

Back