Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Matches any Local Leaf Offers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garygid said:
The LEAF is not yet listed in the "Manuals & Guides"
in the Owners section of the NissanUsa web site.

Yes Gary, I know that. That's why I said "Not likely prior to release of the car". :)

zeroco2 said:
Clearly Leon has a passion for the Nissan Leaf - just as many of us do. He is very fast to respond to questions and extremely knowledgeable.
As a result he won my business and processed my order very quickly and smoothly.
I'm now looking forward to December

Thank you Leon, you are the first car dealer I have recommended to anyone.

I'll second that last sentiment and I've never recommended a car dealer to anyone. Leon has been outstanding throughout this whole process (ordeal?!) - I agree with zeroco2 that he's really just as genuinely interested in the Leaf as any of us. I am a September order but my order window just opened this morning. Of course, even though I've been checking the dashboard one or twenty times a day, "the" moment came when I was in a meeting and Leon called me immediately to let me know he could see I was able to order on his dealer dashboard.

I decided to drop by and see him in person since I was close by to Mossy Nissan, partly because I was expecting somewhat of an involved process and partly because Leon has just been fun to talk with over the past couple of months. Despite the fact that he was juggling Leaf orders and calls, I was in and out in probably less than ten minutes - not much to talk about, since he's answered every question I've had over the past weeks (I don't think he sleeps...), both directly and on the forum. He made the process very easy and, as always, he was very open about pricing, very well informed and an absolute professional....and he's just a nice guy. Leon, I had a pretty good experience buying my Altima through your store a couple of years back dealing with a "regular" salesperson but you take it to a whole new level - thanks!

Jeremy

Just got started working with Leon on the whole order processing. As others have mentioned, he's been a pleasure to work with so far.

Now onto the waiting. I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions for Leon.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. It's been a pleasure. And thanks to the 26 Excited Leafer's who have ordered from me in the past 24 hours!

No, spending 4 hours (and gallons of gasoline) to hear what should be (some is) available on the associated web sites, and take 15 minutes to read, only encourages this very inefficient method (the meeting) of "informing" the public.

WAY too much effort to get to TOO FEW people, IMO.

Please ask them to make and publish a meeting "transcript", eliminating the "glad to see you here tonight ..." type of blah, blah, blah.

The "meat" of the meeting could probably fit on two sheets of paper (a small on-line file). :)

I finally got to place my September order on October 1st with Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa, and so far I am pleased with my choice of dealer.

Leon called my cell phone when my dashboard opened and stayed on the line with me throughout the entire ordering process! It took only about 5 minutes from the moment that I logged into my Nissan account to the moment that I received my quote. He has been very helpful and responsive whenever I have a question and that has given me peace of mind regarding my first lease. Now I can't wait until delivery in January! Thanks, Leon!

The Leaf Chargers are installed and Online! Click the link if you would like to see a Photo. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/San-Diego-CA/Mossy-Nissan-Kearny-Mesa/125456374141040

Hi Leon, what is happening with Octobers orders? It looks like Nissan is falling further and further behind.

It looks like they are finishing up with the Sept folks. Remember there were a few bumps in Sept, so I think we are a bit behind. I also think it will break open soon, and everyone will be taken care of. The ability to produce hasn't changed, so even though there may be some compression in the ordering I think everybody will get their LEAF's on time.

mossyleaf said:
The Leaf Chargers are installed and Online! Click the link if you would like to see a Photo. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/San-Diego-CA/Mossy-Nissan-Kearny-Mesa/125456374141040

Did you also get it installed thr' AV - if so I'd hate to ask how much was the installation ;-)

AV yes, wasn't cheap, but they did do a nice job and quickly. It's nice having 5 chargers, plus we made 2 sealed dedicated LEAF bays for service work.

2 bays closed off from all others. They want a "clean room" for the LEAF.
Hard to get there in a car dealership service department, but we are pretty close.

mossyleaf said:
2 bays closed off from all others. They want a "clean room" for the LEAF.
Hard to get there in a car dealership service department, but we are pretty close.
:lol: Is that because all other cars are so "dirty" ... they don't want ICEs contaminating clean EVs ? :p

( If any one of you is near a Tesla store/service facility ... go have a look. "pure" EV facility ... pure (clean). Interesting contrast ! )

Back