nissan leaf 2018 ze1 to aze0

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALTAHARWAH

i have purchase Nissan leaf 2018 from 2 month , The high voltage battery has been changed to 24 kWh instead of 40 kWh,

the turtle on dash board and speed car < = 40 km only

can any one help me to solve this problem?

ALTAHARWAH said:
i have purchase Nissan leaf 2018 from 2 month , The high voltage battery has been changed to 24 kWh instead of 40 kWh,

Why? Such an odd thing to do, hope you got an incredible deal on the car to make the risk worthwhile...

I would think your only hope is to try a CANBUS bridge from Dala and then pray that the bridge will work to translate. Dala should be able to give a definitive answer though, if he happens to see this post.

alozzy said:
ALTAHARWAH said:

Why? Such an odd thing to do, hope you got an incredible deal on the car to make the risk worthwhile...

I would think your only hope is to try a CANBUS bridge from Dala and then pray that the bridge will work to translate. Dala should be able to give a definitive answer though, if he happens to see this post.
I'm pretty sure Dala's bridge is compatible with any battery type; you are in luck that (I believe) his latest iteration does not require the original battery ID code.

Back