Nissan leaf crashed on parking lot concrete beam

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leaf3025

When I drove in a parking garage I expected a u-turn behind a wall but there was not. I drove over the concrete beam between the two parking spaces. What damage can I expect? The beam is horizontal lying on the ground and as tall as the bottom of the car is from the ground.

The beam is between the car's front and rear wheels. It rests on its wheels but also a bit on the beam.

Later today a truck will come to lift the front wheels and put the car back over the beam. Not sure if I should send it straight to a garage. What about the Nissan service points in Cleveland. Are they good?

The tow truck came and lifted my Leaf back over the beam. Everything still works. It looks all plastic from below. Should I go to a garage? Maybe it easier rusts now from below.

The battery is water cooled. Did you check your coolant level? Did you see any leakage? If you can't see damage and everything works, I think you are OK.

RNeil said:
The battery is water cooled. Did you check your coolant level? Did you see any leakage? If you can't see damage and everything works, I think you are OK.

the battery is NOT water cooled in a leaf!

Back