owner site down?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlestonleafer

So I tried to check my SOC via the app on my iphone, and it wouldn't update. Then, I went to the site via computer, and it wouldn't update there either. Last, I went to chat with someone from Nissan, and I can't get to the Leaf site through Nissanusa.com? Anyone else experiencing problems today?

Okay, I feel a little better knowing it's not just me, I wonder if they're making some neat changes. Maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised when it gets back online!

Yep, responds with:

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.2f911160.1320693723.9a7a826

Oddly enough, the main "sales" site is up. :eek: :lol: :x

Anyone know who to call and complain? So far, in my few weeks of leaf ownership, my 3 year "Free" Carwings service is somewhere around 50% available. Given that it is not free, but pre-paid when I bought the car, tell me O Nissan, where do I get my subscription extended?

Gonewild said:
No com to car still its been days. What are they doing, get the site up Nissan.
The site has been back up for quite a while. I think the problem is probably your car if you're still having problems.

charlestonleafer said:
So I tried to check my SOC via the app on my iphone, and it wouldn't update. Then, I went to the site via computer, and it wouldn't update there either. Last, I went to chat with someone from Nissan, and I can't get to the Leaf site through Nissanusa.com? Anyone else experiencing problems today?

Yes I did, it stated I was not plugged in. I selected update and it state could not connect to server. I waited for about 10 more minutes and updated again and it came up. I was able to turn on the climate control. I think the server that allows the app to run was temporarily down.

Back