Pictures of a Black Leaf in the wild?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mwalsh said:
Mitch...it's not where you expect it to be in the second picture. In the first it looks like it's up next to the antenna. In reality it's on the roof roughly above where the passenger seat backrest would be.

Yeah I see it now... They must be trying to calculate the exisitng wind (or more likely a headwind) possibly.

I wrote the author of this blog about range. You'll remember that the pictures we've seen all show what I expect is a non-functional "demo" dash with a maximum range of 217km - 85km driven and 132km remaining. I was trying to get an idea if the car rode in was fully functional and showed the same kind of numbers. From his reply, the answer is clearly not.

"The dashboard did not work it did show “Range 650 km”. I look forward till this will be possible – in 10 years? I really hope.

As I were only having a small drive I do not know if it can do more than 200 km in range, but I think it will if you do not drive faster than 80 km/h and do not run any power consumer like hear or A/C. But only time will tell…"

So 400 miles as an eventual goal? Sounds great, especially if all it would take is a battery pack upgrade at some point!

Back