Poll: Next San Diego Meeting Date

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the next San Diego Meeting Date

• May 21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 14

• June 4

• June 11

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aside from the upcoming Thursday event in Encinitas, the other suggestion is 6/11 (I'm assuming at the Hometown Buffet)...

I can't make it 6/11 or 6/18, but keep those suggestions coming in.....Alternate locations to the HTB are welcome where we might be able to hear each other talk a bit easier or have a group presentation...

Thanks, Randy

so I'm officially voting that:

1. Anyone that can, attend the Thursday night bit in Encinitas as the 'unofficial' meetup for this month
2. that we look for a date later in June/early July for the next HTB meetup (whenever majorities of folks can make it)

Second.

sdbonez said:
so I'm officially voting that: >>>>> "I move that..." http://www.robertsrules.com/ <<<<<<<

1. Anyone that can, attend the Thursday night bit in Encinitas as the 'unofficial' meetup for this month
2. that we look for a date later in June/early July for the next HTB meetup (whenever majorities of folks can make it)

So now we're voting to decide to vote on a date? Should be fun considering the poll doesn't work. Just pick a day and those that can make it, will. There's no way to pick a date that EVERYONE can make.

As far as Thursday, are we going to try a meet up at a specific time/place, are some people showing their LEAFS, or are we just hoping to recognize each other as we walk around?

Everyone could try to wear their "I'm all charged up" or "I wake up fully charged" t-shirts... :)

Nissan needs to make a decent Nissan LEAF hat...

davewill said:
As far as Thursday, are we going to try a meet up at a specific time/place, are some people showing their LEAFS, or are we just hoping to recognize each other as we walk around?

We can park somewhere near 687 S coast hwy 101 at 5:30pm, and meet up with those of us showing our cars in the parking garage! Video is later in the evening, then a moonlit (about 1/2) drive home!

I MOVE FOR A JUNE 30 (Thu) EVENING MEETING.

Back