Poll : Tier 2 State Orders. Which state are you in ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tier2 State Orders - which state are you in ?

• Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Illinois

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Maryland

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mississippi

• North Carolina

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • South Carolina

• Virginia

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Washington, D.C.

• Total voters
huh , well thats not many orders at all......

course all customers are not on this forum.... amazing that anyone who hasnt gotten help here has managed to actually place an order in a tier 2 state as cluesless as the dealers are.

they have to be pushed and kicked to accept the order

I know one thing, we sell 2-300 cars a month here and if our customers had to use the same website as the leaf to buy our cars, we would sell 25 cars tops!

Nissan needs to fix this and fast, it just shouldnt be this hard to buy a car

take a lesson fromn Carmax and make it easy

With the recent LEAF drive event (last weekend) in Chicago I would think this will pick up -- hey with my vote IL is leading !! (not saying much though with only 3)

kmp647 said:
huh , well thats not many orders at all......

There are quite a few of us who didn't wait to order and bought orphans. I didn't vote in the poll, but I can think of 3 GA orphan owners in the forum and a similar number of 2012 orderers.

kmp674 -

Couldn't agree more. The dealers in NOVA are horrible. I actually had Cowles Nissan ask me to train their staff on the Leaf! If it wasn't for this site I don't know where I would be.

I know it has been said many times on this site, but I don't know how Nissan could have made the process of purchasing of this car more miserable! If this was any other car I would have been gone a long time ago.

kayne

Not shocked to see Va has the most on the poll

Still it's a tough car market and economic situation

Even the most popular car models are available at dealers

For the most part

They need to get rid of all the hoops and barriers to buying

Aside from understanding range and charging needs you should just be able to spot deliver these cars

This is new territory and they are selling all that they make. I think when the TN plant opens things will become the norm in auto sales with the Leaf.

Back