Poll : Tier 3 State Orders. Which state are you in ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch672

Can EVnow edit this post and create a poll for Tier 3 States? Thanks.

New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Conneticut
New York
New Jersey

Congrats. Mitch, on finally placing your LEAF order. When did Nissan start taking orders from existing reservation holders? How long did existing reservation holders have to order before they re-opened reservations to the general public? Of course, I'm still waiting in tier 4...

Not sure. I requested the EVSE waiver about a week ago, Nissan rep said ordering might open a few days before October, my dashboard was opened on Wednesday, and I had the RAQ back in the afternoon, but it wasn't correct. Accepted the RAQ Thursday morning, and it's ordered. My dealer said they are only getting 3 Leaf spots for October, and unsure how many more after that. I'm the first order for them. We'll see if the Cayenne Red delays the delivery, as was the warning when picking that or the Blue.

I ask them to enable my EVSE waiver a month ago, so I should be ready as soon as they start accepting tier 4 orders. The email order notification system seems quite flawed. I got an email saying "get ready to order" in July; I'll likely be "getting ready" until they actually allow me to order in December. I wonder if they will count this as my sole email notification and send me no other email notification?

Probably. I didn't receive any recent email, just noticed is was getting to be "fall/winter 2011", so had the waiver activated, as I already bought the Schnieder from Home Depot, no need to waste time and a $100

I asked about ordering, and the "official" answer is October 1st, but they had heard 9/29 for dashboards to open. That turned out to be true, and I got to bs one of the first orders in MA.

I can only hope that the lack of response to this thread does not indicate a lack of interest in the LEAF in tier 3 states...

My dealer said he had two or three orders as of day one.

Of course, the higher 2012 msrp combined with PiP ordering happening soon might be tempering things.

essaunders said:
My dealer said he had two or three orders as of day one.

Of course, the higher 2012 msrp combined with PiP ordering happening soon might be tempering things.

And, combine the lower price of gas, along with a worsening economy, I think only the true believers are going to order.

I am still hoping a moderator can change this into a poll.

Back