Ready to charge 3

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheezmo

SPX finally installed my 2 Blink chargers (I paid $600 total for both after having my own electrician do the outlets).

So, here is the back wall of my garage, ready to charge the Leaf and 2 Volts. (Oh, and yes an extra 120V charger there just in case).

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 157
Cheezmo said:
SPX finally installed my 2 Blink chargers (I paid $600 total for both after having my own electrician do the outlets).

So, here is the back wall of my garage, ready to charge the Leaf and 2 Volts. (Oh, and yes an extra 120V charger there just in case).
Looks good! I wish my garage was that neat.

Yes, separate breakers for all 3.

My next project is solar. The 6kW system is supposed to go in any week now, just waiting for the panels...

;) Very nice my friend...very nice. I just got my BLINK installed yesterday, I LOVE IT...only charged it once, but Lucky you with the setup.

Cheezmo said:
Yes, separate breakers for all 3.

My next project is solar. The 6kW system is supposed to go in any week now, just waiting for the panels...

since conduit conceals wiring, i have to assume that the single conduit run to both EVSEs has wiring from both breakers then? the pix is misleading

Back