Sacramento Area Leafs Meeting [Thread Retired]

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, detlefo. I have also contacted other local MNL members from memory by PM (or other means). Those that have not yet responded in this thread are cardw, Visual, lisaleaf. I have NAY responses from Bassman and bytrain.

As several others may have missed this thread (as detlefo did) ... if anyone can remember other local MNL members I have forgotten and in addition to the ones JeremyW has listed, please let us know or PM them direct for an RSVP. We should have a great turn out, but the more the merrier :)

I believe we should also welcome guests of MNL members who may be interested in networking with us ... and getting additional LEAF education :)

Sorry folks - was asleep at the wheel (that quiet electric motor is so soothing... :lol: )

I'll be there as well, just may have to leave a little early...

Updated Confirmed List:
JeremyW
LEAFer + (T&V) + (G)
palmermd
bernie82
FlyingDollarGarage + 1
detlefo
cardw
Visual
lisaleaf
GeekEV

Looks like I may have to up the reservation a little. :)

Sorry folks. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time as I have to attend a funeral on that day.
Hope you would have a wonderful get together.

cardw and lisaleaf are not yet confirmed ... they have not yet responded to my PM. But assume 15 as a conservative number, which can be adjusted easily since we get there before opening.

LEAFer said:
cardw and lisaleaf are not yet confirmed ... they have not yet responded to my PM. But assume 15 as a conservative number, which can be adjusted easily since we get there before opening.
Ok, I'll leave them off for now.

Harv said:
Sorry folks. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time as I have to attend a funeral on that day.
Hope you would have a wonderful get together.

That's too bad, sorry for your loss. :( Hope to see you at another meeting.

I'd love to get a head count as to who needs a charge for the trip home. We can shuffle cars around the dealership, whole foods, and my work if necessary. There's EVSEs at the outlets, but they are $2/hour. No, the Tesla station doesn't have quick charging for us. ;)

We will almost certainly need a jolt before we hit the road for home.
I have been planning to leave Lodi early Saturday morning, go first to Whole Foods and get maybe an hour or so on their EVSE, then head down Iron Point to the Outlets. This plan is subject to revision... we could also charge after the event (maybe take in a movie, then fly home on the freeway without a care for range).

FlyingDollarGarage said:
We will almost certainly need a jolt before we hit the road for home.
I have been planning to leave Lodi early Saturday morning, go first to Whole Foods and get maybe an hour or so on their EVSE, then head down Iron Point to the Outlets. This plan is subject to revision... we could also charge after the event (maybe take in a movie, then fly home on the freeway without a care for range).

I can snag you from the whole foods and bring you to the meeting area if you'd like. :)

One of my respondents will most likely be there *AND* has offered his ChargePoint card to pay for charging at the Outlets :p We'll figure it out when we get there. Arriving early does help, too.

Woo! Meeting less then a day away. For those arriving around 10:30, meet at the Tesla Supercharger.

Somone please bring a good camera for pictures! :D

For those interested in seeing "Real SOC" on their GID-Meter,
there is a free F1.09 firmware update version posted online.

See: http://www.wwwsite.com/puzzles/socmeter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have a great meeting!
J, look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks.

I don't know if anyone in the Sacramento Area actually has a GID meter ( shame on us :shock: ) ...
but if I'm wrong (!) ... DON'T DARE SHOW UP WITHOUT IT TOMORROW ;)

:D

I'm going to need to charge as well to get back up the hill to grass Valley. Plan is to charge at the dealer after meet while I bike the American River bike Path.

It was good to meet everyone. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to get home to get ready for the baby. Lets do this again.

20121013-120721.jpg

20121013-120728.jpg

Latest posts

Back